Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Baby First Day


My baby first day started on 6 March 8.40pm. Around 10pm, after the nurse finished cleaning and sewing me because I had tear while giving pregnancy to the baby, I am back to my hospital bed. I had a chat with some of the new friends who are also waiting to give labor in the hospital. They asked me many thing about my labor since they knew I have a induce labor, you can read it here; my baby born at 40 weeks. I don't remember most of the question but some of them asked is it painful? Yes, for me it is certainly a painful experience.


I am a little bit sad when my husband cannot come in to the hospital to Azan our baby because the hospital procedure don't allow visitor after visiting hours. My baby behavior that night make me smile, he keep on lifting both his hands near his ear (look like giving takbir) all night long. Maybe he want to remind me I forget to give Azan to him. I whisper syahadah to Zariff Safwan ear and try to breastfeed him for the first time. It will be a lie if I say it is a beautiful memories breastfeeding for the first day. Get ready to had a wound around your nipple if you don't knew the right technique to breastfeed. Especially if you have a lack of milk on the first day. I don't give up, even though I feel pain, I keep on trying to breastfeed him.
"Walaupun kita nampak baby tu macam lemah tapi bila dia start hisap susu, dia sangat kuat. Jadi kalau masukkan puting, masukkan sepenuhnya ke dalam mulut baby untuk mengelakkan luka".
A friend on my right bed side teach me the right technique to breastfeed, you need to make sure the baby suck your nipple properly. They maybe look weak but when it come to suck nipple, they are eager to suckle. That night, I had to woke up all night because my baby keep on crying because he is hungry. When I look at other baby around me, most of them keep quiet and sleeping. In my mind, that maybe because of late labor (10 days) compare to normal babies.

When it came to changing his diaper, I don't have problem since I have 2 younger sisters and brother that I take care before. But changing a diapers to your own son is totally a different experience. I don't feel creepy changing his diapers compare with changing my siblings diaper. Oh.., before I forget, a newborn feces or poop color is a bit black/green in color and it will be a little bit hard to clean them. You need to make sure you bring as many baby wet tissue or baby wipers as you can in the hospital. In my baby case, he give poop three times in a night. Even though my baby keep on crying, I don't have enough sleep and rest, I feel want a bit angry, when I look at my little Zariff face, all the bad mode are gone. I keep on trying to wake up to breastfeed my precious baby.

9 comments:

Just said...

Hope it's not too late to congratz u zezebel! Welcome lil Zariff! :)

mila.ibunajihah said...

babies are adorable kan...balik keja konfom ilang stress tengok anak..

de engineur said...

Congratulations to you and hubby. The baby is so cute!

amaniammar said...

tahniah
tarikh lahir itu sma dgn sy + my hb jg...
smg ank kecil itu smakin sihat,ceria, dan menjadi soleh dunia dan akhirat

akubiomed said...

Baby face like her mom. :-)

zulkbo said...

salam..
wow..tahniah
mata macam mak dia..
he he..

hafidz said...

amboi... lena betul baby tidur hiks ;)

hanif said...

Tahniah tuan...moga bertambah rezeki anak

khairol said...

congratz..i teman wife bersalin,memang nmpak wife sakit sangat2..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...