Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Tagged and I


A few days ago, I registered to one of the well known social network called Tagged. You must be wondering now what is the connection between the Tagged and I, right? Actually, there isn't any connection hehe, I just want to test just how easy I can get friends from there. 


The picture above is my profile on Tagged and you can see there just how honest the info that I give. I even mention my real age and status, but the result is so amazingly surprising. In just one day, almost 200 peoples viewing my profile and almost 100 have added me as their friend, and from all of them, only one woman, the rest are men, hahaha.


I also got almost 100 messages in just one day, all had been asking how to contact me, my email or my phone number. Some even said 'the not so nice' words but I just ignored it all. Some keep pushing me to chat or reply their messages (like I have time for that).


Some are brave enough to leave comment on my wall. I am sure you all know that everyone can see the comments on my wall, unlike the messages which is more private. 


I can imagine just what you have been wondering now, hehe. You must be thinking what's with all that, right? Actually, I just want to show you how easy I can get friends from social network. That's what I get from telling my real status and age. Just imagine what will I get if I put the fake info and picture like my previous post ' Noorazlina Abdul Aziz '.

Just put much younger age and sexy and pretty picture and I can imagine how easy and how many men will fall to her trap, right? and oh, did I mention that I didn't add anyone yet? They are the one who added me first, hehehe.


9 comments:

akubiomed said...

Just be careful dear. They might take advantage especially when read newspaper about "Keldai Dadah".

Zezebel said...

Thanks for the reminder Akubiomed, tapi orang2 kat Tagged tu banyak yang unfriend semula bila tak dapat layanan seperti yang mereka harapkan, hehehe

Siti Nurhayati Dollah said...

Dulu pernah ada tagged, tapi delete sebab tak privacy je rasa. Hehe..

DblogEdition said...

very interesting blog

Kang Jo said...

Inspirativ blog, saya suka.. Salam kenal..

hafidz said...

amboi... ramai friend nampak kat tagged. =P

Fahmi Raazali said...

Putting to much personal detail in the social network may fatal.Some bad people may misused the information such as case of identity theft.

Or if sharing too many photo then people may used the photo and some might do the the extend of superimpose the photo making it look like you are doing something indecent.

mancai said...

tagged yang tak best tak dapat share banyak perkara macam fb dan google plus...

Rush bfm said...

Ada jgk akaun tagged tp jarang dah bukak smenjak ada fb nii..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...