Thursday, October 20, 2011

20 Weeks Pregnant


When you are 20 weeks pregnant, you can feel a lot of different now. Your morning sickness is completely gone, but for me, I still have the bloating problem, already asked the nurse but she said it must be something that I eat that caused it. What is it, I for sure don't have any idea.
Photo: Credit to Google

I can feel the foetus movement almost everyday now and it's somehow annoying especially if you want to get some rest or want to take a nap. As far as I concern, the foetus only make a movement when we are not busy. The funny thing is I can see the foetus heartbeat just by looking at my tummy  hehe.

My tummy is quite visible now, even my hubby will laugh at it. Some of my good friends keep asking me to take a picture of me with the tummy. They said I must be look pretty with that big tummy, haha. I will certainly try to take a picture later, not only because my friends asked me too, but also for my keep.

I also happen to have a difficulty to sleep. Sometime, I cannot sleep all night long and will only sleep at daylight. Somehow, it disturb my work schedule but fortunately my hubby  seem to understand my situation. What's funny is some of the problem that I have, he will also face it, like cannot sit down for too long or sleepy all the time, hehe.

My brother who already have two children, asked me whether I already know the gender of the baby but I don't know why I am not interested to know about it. What's important for me is everything will be okay, never mind the gender, am I right?


15 comments:

lieyalatif said...

tu le sweet moment...rase bb kicking2.....nanti bile dah deliver sure rindu rase tu....so enjoy your pregnancy dear!~

Just said...

normally, 1st baby mmg nda brp kisah tu gender tp 2nd one kan pandai rasa mau yg opposite gender but still yg penting baby sihat dan kuat.. :)

JoJo said...

Hi there, hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. I agree with you, as long as the baby is healthy, what difference does it make to have a girl or a boy? :)

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

YES, never mind about the gender. Yang penting baby dan mummynya sihat :)

PS : I already terbayang-bayang how you look like (^_^)

CikSembang said...

doa asalkan ibu dan baby sihat.. lelaki ke perempuan kita terima je

beaty said...

wah belle sihat bb ko tu kalau mcm tu..he he ..dia aktif kan bergerak..

kay masingan said...

Jaga kesihatan selalu kio belle.

DuluLainSekarangLain said...

wah makin dekat nak jd mummy. the baby tu pula dalam group manusia yg ke 7 billion +++++. Take care...

Vera Peter said...

Hi Zezebel,

Congrats again on ur pregnancy and take care ya! :)

hafidz said...

tahniah dan selamat menjadi mak =P

mancai said...

semoga semuanya akan selamat.. insya Allah

Mus said...

jaga diri dan baby dengan baik

ms d33 b33 said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

DblogEdition said...

interesting blog. very interesting

Siti Nurhayati Dollah said...

CCongratulations. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.^_^

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...