Tuesday, October 4, 2011

19 weeks pregnant

At 19 weeks pregnant, there's nothing a big different while I am at 18 weeks pregnant, I don't even know whether my tummy became bigger or not because it still look the same to me, hehe. The only thing that matter is my appetite seem to have up and down. Sometime I feel like I want to non-stop eating and some other time I feel like I don't want to eat anything at all.

That is why there's so much food in my refrigerator right now, especially fruits like apple and some local fruits that easily to get. I even stock up some raisins, soy milk, vitagen and chocolates. Nuts is also a must, as well as fried anchovies. Why fried anchovies? well, as far as I concern, this anchovies is a source of Iron, which is important for the blood.
You might think that I always eat all the time, but the truth is, some of the food shown on the above picture are stocked up more than a month and still I am not able to finished it, hehe. The appetite is big but my ability to eat is small.

The best thing is, I don't have to eat heavy food when I feel hungry all the time, just grab some fried anchovies or chocolates. Sometimes I eat what we call 'asam boi' (I don't know how to call it in English, sorry). But I tried my best to avoid it because I remember when I took the 'Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering' subject while took my degree, my lecture said it is bad for our genetic as it can cause mutation and who am I to question a professor, hehe.

Oh, I almost forgot, some of you might already feel a small movement in your tummy at this weeks of pregnancy, like me. It happened few days ago, a day after a visit to the shop of my hubby's friend. Read Mini perfumes if you don't know what I mean. I was so tired that day, so I sleep almost 12 hours including daylight, so come the night, I cannot sleep at all until 4.00 am. That's where I felt like something pushing my tummy from inside. It happen several times and don't happen again until now. Hubby said probably the baby is angry because I still awake, hehe.

2 comments:

azieazah said...

Betul lah. Ada orang mengandung yang suka makan, tapi tak banyak. Cuma makan berulang ulang sebab air liur tu rasa lain dan selera sentiasa ada cuma tak leh isi perut dgn kandungan yang banyak. Itu normal.

Sedap tu kacang dgn ikan bilis. Makan ratah-ratah. Betul, kalsium sangat penting.

Semoga anak dan ibu sihat.

beaty said...

erm tu selera pun swinging kan belle..he he he

erm tu amoi tidak bagus ka belle? erm dulu2 sa suka campur buah tapi skg mcm sa pun inda suda betul mau makan ni..he he

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...