Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vitamin B Complex in pregnancy

B Complex is one of the vitamin that I have to take once a day, every morning. The other vitamins that I take doesn't cause me any trouble, but this one...I really cannot stand the smell. Even I already ate it, I felt like the smell is still around until almost noon.
This causes me to lost my appetite in the morning, but after that, I will keep getting hungry until midnight. That's scared me, haha. I don't want to gain too much weight, because it will also can affect me and the baby. Back to the B Complex thing, it always be the last one that I take everyday. Sometime, I really want to escape taking it, but thinking about the importance of Vitamin B Complex in pregnancy, I ignore the feeling.

B Complex actually is a combination of all kind of Vitamin B including Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5),  Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Folic acid (B9) and Cobalamin (B12). So, how can I ignore this one? hehehe.

Not taking this vitamin will causes me much health trouble such as anemia, muscle cramps, respiratory infections, birth defects, abdominal pain, diabetes and depression. Aw, I'd rather dealing with the strong unpleasant smell than all these kind of health problem, hehe.

If you don't like medicine, you can also get all of these vitamin from food. For example, you can get B1 from cereals, grains, potatoes, seafood, liver and kidney beans. You can get B2 from enriched bread, green leafy vegetables and dairy products. B3 can be found in chicken, fish, whole grains, nut and lean red meat. B5 in almost all foods, B6 in bananas, potatoes, fish and chicken. You can get B7 from egg yolks, mushrooms, watermelon, liver and peanuts, B9 in peas, nuts, citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables while B12 can be found in milk, eggs and milk. 

So, like it or not, I will still take this vitamin and of course with the doctor's advice. If she say that I still have to take it, I will. They know better what's best for us, right? 

1 comments:

CikLilyPutih said...

kene makan ubat banyak ek, time pregnant nie kan

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...