Saturday, August 13, 2011

I keep seeing things

I don't know why but last night, I think I keep seeing things and it's scared me very much. Right before I want to sleep, I keep seeing something that look like a black thing or a shadow in the corner of my eyes. 

Just imagine how I felt that time...and my hands keep touching my stomach or should I called it 'baby'?, with a hope that nothing bad will happen.

In the morning, around 5.00 am, I was surprised to see there's something in the door that almost look like in the picture under (or should we call it portiere?) but it was more like a plant or something and of course was also in black.
Picture: credit to Google
 I almost think that it was real and a bit excited, because it look so beautiful as the thing was not only in the door but almost surrounding the whole room, but then I was terrified when I remember that there wasn't any sign of it before I went to sleep.

Its scared me but in the same time, I was confuse, how on earth I could see such nonsense thing in this Holy month of Ramadan? Or was it only a dream? But, I am pretty sure I was awake at that time, huhuhuh.

18 comments:

gadisBunga said...

hmm..is there something bothering ur mind this lately? do u work too hard? or are you extremely tired?

i guess u need to have better rest belle..

Isabel said...

Just don't think too much about it. Maybe mainan mata saja. Tapi siapa la tahu kan. Just be careful and have a good rest k..Gob be with u.:)

Anif® said...

Hmm.. macam dialog sisth sense :D
Perbanyakkan bacaan ayat-ayat suci Al Quran... Insyallah ia akan membantu.

Dulu Lain Sekarang Lain said...

Banyak minum kopi nih kot..? :wink:

kay masingan said...

jangan fikir yang bukan2...baca ayat2 Al-Quran..tidak ada apa2 juga tu..

floyd said...

sometimes it's a dream we think we 're awake to witness it.

MushroomCute@Mariea said...

Hai..Salam..

Perbanyakkan solat dan baca al-Quran. Kalau berlanjutan, carilah Ustaz2 tanya mungkin ada masalah.

Do take care....

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Belle, I guess your mind busy thinking of whatever as well sometimes shadows makes our imagination more vivid.
You just stay easy, think of nice things when going to bed, you'll be fine.
Keep well, Belle.
Lee.

Zezebel Lair said...

I think so too GB, Thanks for your concern, :D

Zezebel Lair said...

Thank you Isabel, I will, :D

Zezebel Lair said...

Terima kasih Anif, saya akan cuba..

Zezebel Lair said...

DLSL
Takde dah minum kopi semenjak mengandung ni, huhuh

Zezebel Lair said...

Harap2 lah kan Kay?

Zezebel Lair said...

Saya pun harap sangat yang itu cuma mimpi semata Floyd..

Zezebel Lair said...

Salam,
Terima kasih Mariea...

Zezebel Lair said...

Thanks so much for your concern uncle Lee, :D

maza said...

something is out there... from x-files... heheheheh

Perhaps it is an angel pay visit you and giving a good message.. or perhaps malam lailatul qadar! who knows..

But if I were you, I will keep doa, ask for favor not displeasure... huhuhuhu...

may Allah bless you all the time Zezebel!..

beaty said...

belle..kdang2 kan perasaan saja bh tu..

tapi keep on praying ah..jauhkan semua yang tidak bagus..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...