Monday, August 22, 2011

The clinic

The first time I went to clinic to check my pregnancy, I didn't bring anything, hehe so when I want to register and the nurse asked for our married certificate, we were surprised. Fortunately for us that our house isn't so far from the clinic, so hubby went home to take it. 
After the  registration, the nurse asked me to fill up our information and asked me when was my last period, so I told her and she start to calculate. Short after, she looked at me and said ' you are only 5 weeks pregnant, still too early to check, do come again later' and she gave me the exact date when to come there again.

Hubby and I laughed out loud after leaving the clinic, even the nurse said ' it's normal to get excited as this is your first child'. In fact, my hubby had asked her cousin who worked as a nurse in a hospital and she told us to go to the clinic as soon as possible because if we don't, the nurse will get angry. 

Come the date that the nurse said, we went to the clinic again as early as 7.30 a.m, hahaha and the clinic still not opened that time. We have to wait inside our car for almost half an hour before the door was opened. The first thing I have to do is answering a set of questions about my self and my family history and defining my weigh, then the nurse asked me to pee and go to the next room where the other nurse took my blood to check for HIV, type of blood and the concentration of my blood. (Will explain more about it later).

After that, I went to the next room where the other nurse checked my breast (checking for the sign of cancer), and she explained about the good of breastfeeding to our baby. She also taught me what kind of food that is good for blood and a little about folic acid. Then, she asked me to take the vitamin in the pharmacy counter and that's all, hehe.


7 comments:

Aemy Shamy said...

hehe i enjoy reading this :)
i can feel the blossoming feeling when you got the pregnancy news, and the excitement of going to check up on it..hehe..
well, there are more things to be consider of, right?

jellybelly said...

Wow, I've been out of touch for so long. Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting!

de engineur said...

such a blessing! Congrats!

StellaClaire-Richard said...

wow..1st baby mmg excited kan..:)

Nurul Izz said...

Awww congrats sis! May Allah bless and protect you and your baby and family too :)

I don't know there a lot to do when you go for pregnancy check up. Will take note of that for my pregnancy later - when I'm married that is! :D

Dulu Lain Sekarang Lain said...

aik, kena provide marriage cert.. never happen to me lah.. Must be u all look too young mcm budak sekolah erkkk...

beaty said...

ai ada meh mau kena cek sijil kahwin?? aik first time sa dengar ni z

anyway semakin hari semakin besar kan suda bb ko ..take care ya

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...