Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mom the gamer

Yeah, my mom the gamer! Hihihih, it's maybe hard to believe but my parents love to play games. It is only a simple pc game but seeing them playing it somehow make me smile. My dad also love to play pc game but he don't play the game like my mom do. My dad more to snooker game while my mom is more to the fun game like what shown on the picture below. I forgot the name of the game but it's something about turtle I guess. 

They only play games on pc and don't dare to touch our laptops. This old pc is actually bought 10 years ago, while I was in UMS. Come my sisters turn, they didn't want this pc, they want their own lappy instead, hehehe, so this pc is only been keep in the house for almost 7 years. Nobody want to  use it.

One day, my youngest brother, Atan connected all the pc wires himself, and he was only 8 that time. I guess he learned it from his computer lesson. So, I installed some games there, games that simple and isn't hard to play. 

The pc is placed in my parents room,  even if I didn't installed any games  there, I know they will asked for it later. The game as shown on picture above is my mom favourite. This is the only game that she played as it was easy and colourful. 
 
My dad is addicted to the snooker games and there was a time when I called him for dinner and his answer was 'Wait until I can get a new record', haha. 

I enjoyed teaching them how to play game or how to type a message on their mobile because they are not afraid to learn something new. Tell you one more secret, they only know how to turn on and off the computer, while the typing work, they gave it all to their children, hehe.

40 comments:

Anif® said...

:D Cool mom! hehe..

beanizer_05 said...

hehehe! can they play with me too? can i sit on their laps while they play?? *puppy eyes*

zulkbo said...

salam..
ermm..zaman cyber nih
mak pun tak ketinggalan
:)

beaty said...

belle..dulu sa main ni game..oh ya ingat suda nama dia ni..Turtle Odyssey bah tu nama dia..

buli tahan juga your mom kan..

Siti Nurhayati Dollah said...

comel je your mum and your dad.

Aemy Shamy said...

Cool! Haha. My parents used to play Luxor and Zuma, & they're addicted to them. But since our PC broke, they left the game world and back to gardening. Haha.

lieyalatif said...

wow!! modennye mak bell...cute jek tgk.....abis ar ...lepas ni berebut pc laa yeak heheheeheh...

bell sihat?..ade mabuk tak...hope moning sickness takde la yeak.....

CikSembang said...

cool abis yr mum.. sedih sikit bila teringatkan arwah mak.. tak sempat nak belikan mak handphone mak dah pergi dulu

floyd said...

i think that's cool!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Belle, I too love snooker. But now learning to play chess on my pc.
Good that your parents enjoy playing these games....keep them entertained.
You have fun and stay young.
Lee.

JoJo said...

Your parents are super cool! My mum only uses the computer for work purposes...

secangkir madu merah said...

dah lama tak main game... huhuhu..

MushroomCute@Mariea said...

My mom masih tak tahu nak on or off PC pun... 1 day my mom kata nak buat akaun FB...urghh *pengsan*

dianagaban said...

hahaha, ya my mum pun suka main game d pc

StellaClaire-Richard said...

cool juga mom ko kan hehe

mancai said...

sesekali relax main game ok juga

Dulu Lain Sekarang Lain said...

i used to be addicted to game as well but somehow I managed to kick that habit! can't remember how! Now, my son is following my footsteps ayooo.. Maybe can ask your mom to play with him lah... See who's better :wink:

kay masingan said...

ok la tu...celik IT juga mum ko...sekurang-kurangnya dia x juga ketinggalan ngan peredaran zaman....siuk kan kalo orang tua2 main game..kuat teriakkk tu..hehhe

hafizmd said...

wow!

ni dah kira addicted jugak si bapa tuh yer...hehe

mmg seronok bila dapat tgk parents happy and smiling... :D

Zezebel Lair said...

Anif,
Tu lah pasal,hihih

Zezebel Lair said...

Of course you can Beanie..hihih

Zezebel Lair said...

Salam,
Tulah kan Zulkbo, hehehe

Zezebel Lair said...

Beaty,
Ya, itu lah nama game tu, hehehe

Zezebel Lair said...

Siti,
hihihih, comel kan...

Zezebel Lair said...

Aemy,
hahaha, its fun bila nampak mereka main game kan?

Zezebel Lair said...

Lieya,
sekali sekala ada gak morning sickness datang melawat, rasa macam habis tenaga ni, huhuh

Zezebel Lair said...

Cik sembang, yang penting niat tu ada...

Zezebel Lair said...

Thanks floyd, :D

Zezebel Lair said...

Thank you Uncle Lee, :D

Zezebel Lair said...

Jojo,
hihihih, thank you

Zezebel Lair said...

SMM,
Sama lah..huhuhu

Zezebel Lair said...

Mariea,
nasib baik my mom blum ada ura-ura nak buka akaun fb hihihih

Zezebel Lair said...

Diana,
hihihi, comel ja nampak dorang main kan?

Zezebel Lair said...

Stella,
hahha, mangkali lah..

Zezebel Lair said...

Betul tu mancai...

Zezebel Lair said...

DLSL,
hahaha, ala, saya pun kaki game juga..

Zezebel Lair said...

Betul tu kay, haha

Zezebel Lair said...

Betul tu hafizmd, :D

Magda Kościańska said...

Hahaha, my friend's mum also likes to play some games (especially word puzzles, something like scrabble) in Internet. Sometimes she can play all day, even my friend doesn't understand it :D

And my mother likes car races, but she plays only sometimes :)

By the way -I also like platform games - your mum knows what's good ;)!

chimidama said...

hi zezebel..omg...my mom plays game too. Its called puzzle bubble.. My mom plays it whenever she can.. but my dad didn't..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...