Monday, June 6, 2011

The New Blog

How are you my dear friends? Feeling good? busy? Well, I am busy too actually hehehe yeah, busy with my new work @ blog. This new blog is a travel blog, a new project of mine after the SBC (shared with hubby and Sumandak Kinabalu ) and Tokek Sabah.

The new blog named Malaysia Travel Blog still need a lots of work to be done to fix it. This blog will talk anything that related to my Malaysia travel & tourism destination. I also will be sharing some eating places. I already made some entry on that blog so feel free to visit it and give your comment or opinion about it.
The New Blog
I just love to travel, foods and taking pictures, so why not sharing it with other, right? Our country have so many interesting places and delicious food. We should be proud with it, (^.^)v.

This new blog is in fact a birthday gift from hubby, so I have to manage it at my best as a token of appreciation to him.  I'm still in a learning process in that wordpress thing tough, huhuhu. Kind a bit hard for me at first but I know I could get used to it later.

Princess Zezebel Lair is actually a test for me in finding my own niche. It was supposed to tell you about my lifestyle and culture in Kota Marudu, but now it seem more like a personal blog, hehehe. Even tough my other blogs are with a niche but I really cannot leave this blog just like that as I know some of you still crawling on my blog even there isn't any new post from me. Thank you for that, (^.^).



26 comments:

Yastro said...

Owhh...SBC tu share ngan hubby dan rakan yg lain la yer?

#Sorry zezebel..yas "kureng" skit jika blog BI....hehehe segan nak cakap arrrr:)

Zezebel said...

Yastro,
Yup, kami 3 orang yang share, tapi hubby lebih banyak sumbang tenaga la, kami tukang sorak je...hehehe

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Hahahahahaha....agree with you my dear friend :)
Mana buli jalan juga tu kalau tiada tukang sorak (^^)

Zezebel said...

Sumandak Kinabalu,
Hahaha, berjaya juga saya buat kau mengomen di sini a...

♥e'in♥ said...

wah.. zezebel suke travelling.. lau e'in nk travel kat mane2 leh refer u nie..

Anif® said...

Banyaknya blog.. :D takut tak ter "update" nanti.

Zezebel said...

♥e'in♥
hehehe refer kat travel blog saya tu je..

Zezebel said...

Anif®,
Tau takpe, :D.
Payah nak bagikan masa..hehe

gadisBunga said...

but in the mean time just keep on telling us about kota marudu. anything will do. anything. i'd love to know more about places in malaysia too. :)

mizzura said...

good luck on ur new blog...boleh la wat rujukan jenjalan nanti :-) taknah g sabah pun...

Didz said...

Best lah bel ada domain sendiri now, congrats! I'm following you there. ;)

Ismail N said...

been there already maaa... Ni baru official lunching ke Bel? :D

Mohammad said...

Hi Z,

I have just gone through your blog and am glad that you cover a very unique topic.

As far English is concerned, you can write pretty well and I wish You all the bet.

Keep It up !

akubiomed said...

I own 2 blog. Currently actively in Malay blog and anther blog left without update :-) You have to find time to manage them

Kukogho Samson said...

Good luck with the new blog...i know you can do it.

Jai said...

oo... blog baru ni macam pernah jai tengok sebelum nih.. ;)

Alfandi said...

good luck with your new blog..

beaty said...

good luck sama ur new blog kio..heee.

jeragang said...

I think, I am folowing yr blog quiet sometime by now.. just lately not comming as much as b4.. to me you should maintain this site cos its has a different set of follower by itd own... I did go to your other blog but I still prefer this site cos I like this one from the begining... the story, the flow and the history behind it

Jolly Princess said...

You had been a great blogger.RSS FEED says you have 446 follower. :)

SobriMansor said...

Saya mula-mula bukak Blog SBC ingatkan page owner adalah perempuan sebab tengok 2 orang wanita kat header blog SBC tu, tapi bila terbaca satu komen yang mension zezebel is his wife, say jadi kompius jap.... heheheh. Tapi sekarang ni, misteri itu dah pun terungkai

zulkbo said...

salam..
tahniah dengan kelahiran
blog baru tu..semoga maju
jaya dalam berblogging
:)

secangkir madu merah said...

congratz for your new blog..

tapi jgn lupa update dan remain blog yg ini...

nas said...

wow
congrats coz u had got new blog
from ur husband
hehehehhee
dont 4get update it regularly
cewaahh :P

hafizmd said...

wah...tahniah zezebel utk kehadiran blog baru...mesti lebih sibuk lepas ni.. :D

pssst...mmg menarik dan unik dapat hadiah hadijadi berupa sebuah blog...terbaik!

azieazah said...

Saya suka nak tengok kisah2 budaya dan cara hidup di sana.

Thanks ZEZE...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...