Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Wedding Story, again?

No, I am not getting married for the second time. I just want to share about my best friend's wedding, hehe. Her wedding day was on 17th April 2011, but due to my busyness, I can only make this post after sometime, hehe.
Just call her Rynnie, she is one of my best friend since high school. She also came to my big day, so no matter how busy I am, I still and must go to her big day, even for a while. The interesting things are we were sharing the same photographer and band boy (my uncle's band). The truth is she was interested to hired the photographer after seeing my wedding pictures.(To those who add me on facebook and cannot see my wedding picture, please inbox me if you want to see it, because I made it private (only certain people can see it). 
They also have to dance their traditional dancing called Sumazau, but I envy them for being able to wear the dusun traditional costume. That costume is way too sexy for me, hehehe. 
By now, she already moved to German with her husband. Hopefully she will live happily ever after after all that she had been through. I know she will miss her family very much but that is the price that we have to pay to buy our own happiness I guess.

Right now, I am waiting patiently for an invitation from my other best friend (you know who you are, hehe). Please tell me earlier because I'm not in Sabah anymore...huhu.

35 comments:

Kay Masingan said...

O saya kenal dia ni time sekolah di smk kota marudu. napa sa mcm x ingat ko a Belle? si rini ni kan yang kawin,..

Zezebel said...

Sy dulu kelas KMT ba, lagi pun sy nda pena tinggal hostel..hehe masa form4 & 5 baru 1 kelas sama dia..yup, si Rini la ni...

akubiomed said...

Hmm..I thought your wedding picture :-)

Jay said...

beautiful! so she had three different dresses for the whole day?

alyna ali said...

just following u dear :)

MataHati @ MH said...

last picture tu mereka tgh menari ke?
itu tarian apa ekk?

rose --{@ ibuRafiq @}-- said...

salam kenal juga n thanx to drop by..

mcm pernah tengok la zel ni..dulu ade tak join amboichat?

dah folo..:-)

mummy_ayu said...

salam kenal..tq dtg jengah my blog..wah..cantiknya bestfriend u....

Lizan said...

zezebel, balas ziarah,congrats to your bestfriend, such a lovely wedding siap ada joget2 sumazau lagi... i just joined your club. keep in touch key.

hafidz said...

wow~
terus ke german?
best betul huhu

cookingvarieties said...

hi zezebel. thanks for your visit. very pretty bride and congrats to your friend..
have a nice day

Ismail N said...

Waaa.. I was looking at the picture first before I read your post. I thought you married a mat salleh :D
Still in honeymoon mood Bel? Aiseh.. ni mesti kawin pasal cintan abis ehhh..

pensil magik said...

Hi Ain,
salam perkenalan dari Semenanjung..nanti kita tukar2 cerita ya :) i follow..

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Zezebel,love the beautiful pics here.
I guess your friend has to learn speak German.
Its always great to have good friends....
You keep well, have a great week.
Lee.

suri said...

wah berkahwin dengan orang putih hee..

bila dah ada pasangan hidup terasa lengkap

suri said...

cantiknya gaun yang di pakai saya suka :) melihatnya..

MomAgain@40 said...

I am always glad to hear about happy-ever-after stories! Hope it will stay that way!
Hope your hint works ;-)

cemomoi said...

ooo sayup dan jauh nak tinggalkan rumah yea... moga bahagia le

madammondoq said...

happy wedding.. :)

CT said...

Hi!! I am CT from zuraimah.blogspot.com...recently u've answer my Teka Gaya entry and the answer is correct. Thus, pls send me an email at zuraimah.i@gmail.com to claim your pressie.....:)

Zezebel said...

Akubiomed, dah pakai tudung dah, tak boleh dah kuar gambar yang seksi-seksi, hehehe

Zezebel said...

Jay, I think she had more than three dress for the whole day, including the night event. I wasn't there at night.

Zezebel said...

Thanks for following Alyna, (^.^)

Zezebel said...

Matahati, yup mereka tengah menari tarian Sumazau. Kat Sabah, dah jadi adat untuk pasangan pengantin menari tarian tradisi masing-masing walaupun tak pandai menari (macam saya).

Zezebel said...

Rose, Salam kenal dan terima kasih dah follow saya.
Saya tak pernah join amboichat, kenapa?

Zezebel said...

Mummy ayu, salam kenal juga dan terima kasih balas kunjungan ke blog saya, ^^

Zezebel said...

Salam kenal juga Lizan, terima kasih datang ke blog saya...

Zezebel said...

Hafidz, tu la kan? best je dia dapat jalan-jalan..hehe

Zezebel said...

Thanks for the wish Maznah, ^^

Zezebel said...

Ismail, yup, rasa macam masih dalam honeymoon mood, hehehe. Sebenarnya sibuk ngan macam-macam hal untuk dibereskan sebelum pindah ke tempat hubby, tu yang sunyi je memanjang...

Zezebel said...

Pensil magik, Salam kenal juga. Terima kasih datang ke blog saya...

Zezebel said...

Thanks Uncle Lee, I guess she have to learn how to speak german too, especially when she stayed in there now..

Zezebel said...

Suri, bila dah kahwin, dah ada cahaya mata baru terasa lengkap hidup...hehe

Zezebel said...

Momagain, Thank you, I surely hope the same for them..

Raycillient said...

Hi there, just found your blog on Blogger.com thought I'd say Hi and tell you that you have a nice blog to read :)And will be following your blog from now :) Thanks from Dubai :)

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...