Monday, May 23, 2011

The Farewell Party

"Cause I'm leaving on the jet plane
                Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go"

A day before I left my workplace, my friend, Kak Lina cooked for my farewell party. I never asked for it, and once I know it, I want to pay her half of the price but she didn't want to accept it. It was just a simple party but the 'doa selamat' means a lot to me. Thanks Kak Lina for everything you've done to me.
Our big boss cannot come on that day, she was in Kudat, to support our student who qualified for the sports at district level. Only our second boss was there and he looked so shocked knowing that I will leaving them. Ahh, boss, no one will help you doing the e-Hadir and e-tadbir anymore, hehe. But I will surely miss your tokek, haha.

Okay, back to the party, well, you can see on the pictures that food was simple but, because of Kak Lina (one of the greatest cooker that I ever know)  who cooked it, it taste delicious and not only me saying that, the other colleagues also saying the same thing.
The last day I was there, Ajamain, the chairman of the Staff's Club made another farewell party for me, there was no picture of it, because he just asked us to eat anything that we like in the  school's cafe, hehe. Seem like I ended my day there with fully loaded stomach.

I am gonna miss them a lot. After three years I've been there, I know most of them very well, some have become my best friends, but I love my hubby more. So, wherever he is, I'm going to follow. Starting a new life in a new place is hard but living without my loved one is even harder.

34 comments:

cookingvarieties said...

hi zezebel, oooooo so sweet of you to mention about your sacrifice in the name of love .. and sadly have to leave pitas..
GBU in port klang.. have a nice day

JoJo said...

Hi Zezebel. Wow, you have transferred to Klang? all the best for your new life at Semenanjung :)

Just said...

i should be throwing my 'love letter' to the company some time next year after working here for more than 6years. Going back hometown for good! ;p

Just keep in touch with your friends wherever you go k.. :D

suri said...

hai..
ada buah limau dan kuih donat ..saya amat menyukainya heee...

makan ramai2 mmg seronok yah ;)

Harga Jual Blackberry iPhone Laptop Murah said...

bunda....
mohon ijin numpang makan yach...
makasih :-)

ainnoraini said...

meriahnye makanan...
donut pun ade...teras lapar la pulak ni...

madammondoq said...

ooh.. sungguh best kalo jadi yang diraikan ni..

zulkbo said...

salam..
suami tu penting kan..?
alhamdulillah...ke mana?
semenanjung ke..?

Zezebel said...

Hi there Maznah, thanks for the wish.

Zezebel said...

Thanks so much Jojo, ^^

Zezebel said...

Just, your hubby too?

Zezebel said...

Suri, makan ramai-ramai memang seronok, walau lauknya biasa-biasa saja, tetap terasa enak kan?

Zezebel said...

Silakan saja tumpang makan Argun, ^^

Zezebel said...

Ain, hehe, saya pun terasa lapar juga ni..

Zezebel said...

Madammondoq, betul tu, rasa macam orang penting je..kan? hehe

Zezebel said...

Salam Zulkbo,
Yup suami itu lebih penting.
Pindah ke Port Klang.. ^^

hafizmd said...

sedih mmg sedih kan zezebel..tp mesti ada yg lebih nak kena utamakan...

moga lebih sukses dan sentiasa hepi di tempat baru...

ni ke klang ke?

pssst...ramai blogger kat area selangor ni.. ;p

Zezebel said...

Hafidmd,

Terima kasih. Yup, dah kat Klang dah sekarang ni.
Salah satu blogger itu sudah semestinya saudara Hafiz sendirikan? hehe... :D

gunsirit said...

Wow, new leap in life..wish you the best! :)

nas said...

Cause I'm leaving on the jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go"

is it a lyric of song??
hehhehehehhee
njoy ur 'makan2' ea :)

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Zezebel, nice pics. Always hard to say goodbye to friends. But now with email, can keep in touch often.
Where you going? Back to KL?
Wishing you the very best in wherever you starting life again.
Lee.

Mrs.Ayie said...

never say goodbye, but say until we meet again. wish you all the best at new places and have a happy life with your husband :)

Kay Masingan said...

so setakat ni ok ka di tempat baru belle?

Ismail N said...

Must be sad leaving all your friend behind. I can imagine the feeling. But Port Klang is a nice place to go. I hope you guys will enjoy life over there. So, take care dear. Bon Voyage.. Errr bila sebenonya jalan ni?

Zezebel said...

Thanks so much for the wish Gunsirit

Zezebel said...

Nas,
Yup, itu lirik lagi hehe.
Dah habis pun makan-makan...hehe tersangat-sangat lah enjoy...

Zezebel said...

Thanks Uncle Lee.
No matter how far they are, the thought will always be with them. It wasn't easy to forget our good friend, right?

Zezebel said...

Thanks Mrs. Ayie.

Zezebel said...

Kay,
Ok ba hehehe. Nda lah sama dengan tempat sendiri tapi belajar lah menyesuaikan diri...kan?

Zezebel said...

Ismail,
Dah kat Klang dah pun hehehehe :p

Ellen said...

wah sis..ko di KL sudah ka...good luck ahh untuk semuanya...

Sa like ko punya profile pic ni..cute..hehe..sori lama nda p blog ko ni...

Zezebel said...

Ellen, terima kasih sebab like profile pic saya...hehe. Yup, saya di KL sudah...uhuk uhuk... nda pa ba tu, saya yang lama teda update blog pun hehehe

Ismail N said...

errkkk.. ketinggalan bas lagi ehhh kawe :wink:

akubiomed said...

It is hard decision you have to made to stay close with your hubby. We welcome you to Port Klang

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...