Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Wedding Story Part 2

12th March 2011, Saturday. One more day before my big day. It has been raining for almost a week at my district. My parents went out early in the morning to buy the last things on the list. They arrived late in the evening and told me that flood had occur in some area. In the same time, my sister and her boyfriend went out to buy henna but they went home empty handed because all of the store had closed. Luckily for me because my aunt had a henna tree so she blended some of the leaves.
Around 7.00 p.m, my brother told us that the imam who was supposed to come for the 'Malam Berinai Ceremony' (where yellowish oil, extracted from henna leaves is applied on the fingertips) cannot come because he got stuck in the road. So the ceremony had been canceled and after my brother has done the 'Doa Tolak Bala' from his hotel room (he also cannot come home), my aunt put the blended henna  leaves on my left fingertips. Left it for an hour before I washed it.
My little sister, Manja @ Bellnita looked at me and asked 'how can you be so calm in this situation?. She was worried with the flood of course. I just laughed. How can I beat God's will? Flood and rain wasn't something that we can control. I can only make a little prayer, hoping that everything will went well for tomorrow. 

Luckily, my house is free from the flood but my sister from Tawau, get stuck in Kota Belud and only arrived home at 1.00 a.m. I called hubby and told him about the situation (Kota Kinabalu also free from flood). I wasn't worry about the flood in Kota Marudu as I know, come in the morning, the flood will gone. I was worry about the flood  in Kota Belud, because if it still in flood in the morning, my hubby won't be able to come to Kota Marudu then.
I woke up at 5.00 a.m in the morning and the first thing that I checked is the level of the water at my nearest area. Its back to normal, and I was really happy to see that, (^.^).

12 comments:

akubiomed said...

Wah, use original hand made Inai where now day people apply instant Inai.

zulkbo said...

hello..
i sorry asking..
are you muslim zezebel?
ermmm..putihnya tangan
naik pucat je nampak?

ONN said...

Sy sii-test btul daa tu inai ori woo.. skrg slalu main picit dr packet ja ba.. all the best in ur new life phase mandak!

Jolly Princess said...

I am glad the weather had cooperated on your wedding day. What a great faith you have! Admirable... indeed. :)

Just said...

pheww.... luckily semua sdh selamat. Congratz once again. :D

suri said...

wah berinai cantik sungguh :)

Zezebel said...

Akubiomed,
That is the only choice, huhuh

Zezebel said...

Zulkbo,
yup, :D

Zezebel said...

ONN
Jangan tidak test, nda payah tinggu lama ni, satu jam saja pun boleh sudah cuci, tahan lama juga, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks Jolly, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks Just, :D

Zezebel said...

Suri, :D...Terima kasih..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...