Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Wedding Story Part 1

Hello everyone! *Sigh*. A very long holiday for me, hehe. No! I am not forgetting or giving up my blog. The fact is I will be active in this blogging thing sooner. I am sure some of you know what took me so long to update my blog. Yes, I am a married woman now and today, I want to share some story about my wedding to all of you.

I start got busy a week before the big day.So many things have to be done and so little energy to make it right. I was lucky enough to have some relatives who get involved in this wedding business because when I don't like their dress, they helped me find the most suitable dress with my white and pink wedding theme.In the end, I got two wedding gowns and a simple 'pelamin' (the place where the newly wed will sit, in my case,  it only took 10minutes because we only sit there for peoples to take picture). It cost me only RM350. But, come my big day, I only wear  one of those gown for the cake cutting ceremony..haha.
After the cake cutting ceremony, I only wear a casual pink 'baju kurung' while my hubby wear his white 'baju selangor'. That pink baju kurung was actually for the 'malam berinai' ceremony but sadly, those ceremony had been canceled for some reason. The white dress for my 'Akad Nikah' ceremony was bought by hubby. He took some wedding gown pictures and MMS me. I fall in love with that white dress the moment I saw the picture and what important is the colour is matching the theme.
Next post I will tell you what make me worry the night before my big day and why the 'Malam Berinai' ceremony had been canceled.


24 comments:

beaty said...

knp muka hubby ko x nampak??

Zezebel said...

Beaty~ Muka hubby nda payah lah kuar..hehe. Kau add di fb saya kalau mau tengok muka dia kekeke.

Didz said...

Belle dear, welcome to the club! Next I will wait to hear another big news from you that is to be an expecting mom..hihi^^

Zezebel said...

Thanks Didzy, hehe ^^. I am certainly cannot wait for that big news.

asmaroro said...

u look gorgeous! congrats on your wedding :)

Just said...

simple is nice also.. :D

bd said...

great! this is what we called "The best experience" Congratulation happy wedding :)

hafidz said...

syabas & tahniah =)

akubiomed said...

You look gorgeous dear :-)

Balqis said...

Can't wait to read the next part of your wedding story. Congrats again for your big day!

ika~~ said...

we want moreeee pictures!
hehe

liling t. said...

Congratulations Belle! ;)

suri said...

indahnya di hari perkahwinanmu..

jellybelly said...

Congratulations! If you don't mind, what are those on our fingertips?

Zezebel said...

asmaroro
Thank you, ;D

Zezebel said...

Just,
agree with you, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks bd, :D

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih Hafidz, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks akubiomed, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks Balqis, :D

Zezebel said...

Ika,
:D..hehehe

Zezebel said...

Thanks Liling, :D

Zezebel said...

Suri,
:D..terima kasih.

Zezebel said...

Jellybelly,
it's what we call henna, :D

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...