Monday, April 4, 2011

The Wedding Story ~ Last Part

This is the last part of my wedding story, hehe. Hope you won't get bored reading it. This post will tell you what happen on my big day (13th March 2011, Sunday).

Even the level of the water in our area back to normal, but the area which the imam lives was still in flood. It was almost 8.00 a.m, so I called hubby and asked them to not come so early (they were supposed to arrived at 10). My mom who went out as early as 4.00a.m to take the meat that she had ordered back with an empty hand. There wasn't any meat on the menu because of the flood last night. Only six kind of food? Oh well, I guess it more than enough..uhuk uhuk.
The funny thing is, one of my aunt came early in the morning just to make sure whether the wedding ceremony will be continue as had been planned or not, haha.
The Akad Nikah (Marriage Contract) ceremony went well. Akad Nikah is a ceremony where the groom sign the marriage contract and agrees to provide the bride with a 'mas khawin'. It  is a symbol to show that the men is willing and are prepared to build a family with the lady he chose to get married to. The contract signing is done before a religious official. 
After the 'Bersanding Ceremony' (where the bride and bridegroom sitting together on the bridal couch also known as pelamin) we attend a celebratory feast called the 'Makan Beradab' (formal meal). The scary moment was where we were asked to dance 'Pinakang Dance' a traditional Dusun Kimaragang dance. Uhuk-uhuk, I really don't know that dance. 
After that dance, the cake cutting ceremony took place followed by singing session by certain lucky people (special request from me) haha. That include my dad and my friends (Hamidah, Jessika and Bani). They were also asked to dance the Pokiring dance by one of my aunt who know them.
My friends performed the Pokiring dance
With one of my best friend, Rynnie.
My lovely siblings, thanks for the hard work (^.^)

The singing and dance session finished at 11.00 p.m, phew, so tired but I am so happy because everything went well as planned.

57 comments:

gadisBunga said...

syukur alhamdulillah....i am very happy for you dear. bebaik ye hidup sebagai suami isteri tu. :)

beaty said...

ui yang menari tu syok oh

Anif® said...

Walau apa pun halanganya, Alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan dengan lancar. Tahniah :)

LadyKath said...

Wow! That's a lot of challenge on your wedding day.. Glad that it all went well :) Congrats ya on your wedding..

secangkir madu merah said...

Z, Doakan supaya perkahwinan itu hanya sekali dlm hidup kita dan buatlah yg terbaik dan detik itu akan menjadi kenangan yg paling manis dan indah di sepanjang hidup....

cemomoi said...

moga bahagia membawa ke syurga

tampak manis bila bertudung tu

maslinamansor said...

salam. Dah kawin... :) Sungguh la mas lama tak singgah... sori.

Taniah zel....

mancai said...

syukur semuanya selamat... congrat2...

Amirez said...

dah kawen rupanya. semoga kekal bahagia selalu :)

кєяo said...

I know I'm too late but... Congratulations! You look so beautiful in white dress.

akubiomed said...

Still hiding your hubby( It is full of mystery). Too sad I don't have FB account to view :-)

suri said...

Alhamdulillah kakak zezebel telah mejadi isteri kpd suami yang tercinta :)

Ismail N said...

i hope it's not to late to say congratulation dear. moga kekal ke anak cucu cicit....

muriSHo said...

It will be nice to see the pictures BIGGER!!!

greetings from barcelona

http://bagpacktraveller.blogspot.com/

Shahrul Hairy Shaharuddin said...

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Longgg longg time not enter your blog, now you married! CONGRATZ friend! =D semoga kamu berdua bahagia selalu....

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o said...

salam
tahniah
melepas gua

~Ron said...

Greetings from Southern California

I believe God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things and I will live until my work is done. Visiting blogs is high on my list of things to do. I recently read there are about 20 million blogs worldwide. Right now I am so far behind I don't think I will ever die!

God bless you and have a nice day :-)

cooking-varieties said...

salam belle, my my that must be some wedding. how nice your tetamu braved the flood and muddy road just to attend your wedding.. all d best for your future :)

sufian said...

congratulations for your wedding :)

donnyien said...

aik,,last part sudah kaini..cepat juga..

shafeequeom said...

Nice to read

I can also see some similarities in celebration to India

newport beach houses said...

selamat menempuh hidup baru yach bunda...
moga menjadi rumah-tangga yang bahagia, Amin :-)

MomAgain@40 said...

Beautiful blog! Wish you many happy married years! :D Thanks for following! I am following back!

jeragang said...

congrat dear on your big day.. work presure hindereing me to commen earlier and look like I miss the occasion...
We come to the net about the same time i think and I appreciate you as one of my ealier follower... Thanks alot. Whats afriend in me that lost such a big occasion like this
Any how semuga di kurniakan Allah dengan kebahagiaan berpanjangan dengan zuriat penyeri hidup.... all the best for you n hubby
bebaik menongkah ombak.... jeragang

nas said...

selamat pengantin baru ea...
moga2 rumah tangga kekal sampai akhir hayat

en_me said...

tahniahh.. and gudluck on your marriage life.. ehehe

zulkbo said...

salam..
ermmm..wahh..cantiknya
baju pengantin..nampak
tambah berseri di pakai
Zezebel..

suri said...

indah pakai tudung..tapi tak nampak wajah suaminya huuu..

selamat bhgia akhir hayat pn zezebel..

suri said...

disana masih ada tari menari ya ..lihat betapa gembiranya mereka meraikan hari perkahwinan tu :)

tahniah dari suri :)

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih GB,Insya Allah, :D

Zezebel said...

Beaty,
wajib lagi tu menari, punya lah susah..huhu

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih Anif, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks LadyKath, :D

Zezebel said...

secangkir madu merah ,
Terima kasih dan insya Allah, :D

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih Cemomoi

Zezebel said...

Thanks Mas, :D

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih Mancai, :D

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih Amirez, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks Kero, :D

Zezebel said...

Akubiomed,
Hubby don't like his pictures being shared, sorry, :D

Zezebel said...

Suri,
Yup, syukur ke hadrat Illahi, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks Ismail,:D

Zezebel said...

Salam,
Terima kasih Shahrul, :D

Zezebel said...

Brutalsolo,
hihihih, :p

Zezebel said...

Ron,
God bless you too, :D.
Thanks for stopping by, :D

Zezebel said...

Salam Maznah.
Thanks, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks Sufian, :D

Zezebel said...

Biasa lah Donny, :D

Zezebel said...

shafeequeom,
Really? you should share it, :D

Zezebel said...

newport beach houses,
Terima kasih Argun, :D

Zezebel said...

MomAgain@40,
Thanks for the wish, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks jeragang, I will, :D

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih Nas, :D

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih en_me, :D

Zezebel said...

Salam Zulkbo,
terima kasih, :D

Zezebel said...

Suri,
hubby tak bagi gambarnya masuk dalam blog, :D

Zezebel said...

Suri,
kawan-kawan tu menari atas permintaan ramai.
Pengantin pula menari sebab memang wajib huhuhuh

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...