Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sleeping Beauty Mode

Hi everyone! I am back...uhuk uhuk...Thank you for all the wishes everyone, I am very happy to read all of your comments, but do forgive me for my silence. I am pretty sure that some of you have been wondering why I didn't update my blog.

No.. I am not busy at all and I am still in Kota Marudu, Sabah while my husband is somewhere in Peninsular, hehe. Look at my post title, yup, I am in a lazy mode, I keep on fall asleep night and day, haha. I am telling the truth okay?...
Me wearing the Dusun Lotud costume

I searched on the internet about my problem and that's where I found out about Narcolepsy. It's a disorder that causes people to have a difficulty to stay awake during the day. It's become more interesting when one of the possible causes of narcolepsy is hormonal change, hohoho.

I got the same response from hubby and my best friend, Jane a.k.a Sumandak Kinabalu which is to have a pregnancy test..yai..it's only been a month and 6 days, how come that fast? hahaha but do not worry, I will have the test tomorrow morning after my driving lesson.

Got so many things to share but please forgive my eyes for fully controlling myself, uhuk uhuk.Til then, take care everyone, (^.^).

36 comments:

gadisBunga said...

cantiknye kostume!! nak beli la!

psstt...i'll be going to KK this oct. :D

*rasanya sidrom tu sindrom rindu husband tu....heheheh~

Zezebel said...

GB, haha, lama tak komen kat blog GB walaupun ada datang melawat. You're going to KK this coming october? tapi saya dah pindah ke Klang start bulan Mei ini...

contact2 la dengan Sumandak Kinabalu..hehe minta dia bawa round KK. Kalau dia tak nak bawa jalan, saya rotan dia karang, hik hik...

Just said...

coming to Klang next mth? nda sempat aramaitii.. hehe..

zulkbo said...

salam..
ermmm..tahniah lagi buat
pengantin baru..masih mood
raja sehari ni..he he

akubiomed said...

Welcome back. It seems you put some weight :-)

suri said...

mahu ke kl best tu bila merantau ke tempat orag

nas said...

owh... i see...
ur husband is from peninsular
where's he from???
nice costume....
dusun lotud is kadazandusun ethnic??

donny said...

Bagusla kau kembali semula Bel...meriah sikit donnyien.dot.com hehe

Esempoi said...

wah, cantiknya bajunya
sama padan dengan orangnya..
hehe

Didz said...

hormonal changes lepas kawen tu bel, hehe cepat2lah buat pregnancy check tu ye..;)

Ismail N said...

tidurlah wahai permaisuri.. he he (imagine Jamal is singing for u that song)..

WHERE2 said...

I experienced same problems when I was pregnant. After breakfast, just cannot keep myself awake, must take a short nap.. The rest of the day was OK.

Cheers

Uncle Lee said...

Hello Belle, wow! You look really lovely in that Dosun Lotud outfit. I like the design and colours.
With regards to your feeling sleepy, maybe you sleep late at nights?
Or you work too hard day time.

Try taking Chinese green tea. It might help as it refreshes as well helps keeps us healthy.
You stay easy and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Jay said...

very nice informative blog, i hope to visit every now and then. :)

MataHati @ MH said...

look so sweet in dusun lotud costume.. :)

en_me said...

jeliterrnyerr akak ittewww bahh.. ehehe

mancai said...

huhuhu.. take care juga...

Ina Hashim said...

salam ziarah balas


nice blog...and lovely blog owner :)

suri said...

cantik persalinan yang disarungkan oleh zezebel..

memang warna tema dia hitam ya..ikut ada dan suku..

Zezebel said...

Just,
hehehe...tidak boleh aramaiti juga ni, :D

Zezebel said...

Salam Zulkbo,
Tau takpe, hehehe

Zezebel said...

Akubiomed,
Ouch, everyone said like that, huhuh

Zezebel said...

Suri,
ikut hubby je.. :D

Zezebel said...

Nas,
Hubby is Sabahan, :D but work in Selangor, :D

Zezebel said...

Pemalas juga mau update blog ni Donny, hehehe

Zezebel said...

Thanks Esempoi, hehe

Zezebel said...

Didz,
:D. Dah berisi pun, hehe

Zezebel said...

Ismail,
Auw..taknak lah kalau Mr. Jamal yang nyanyi..hehehe

Zezebel said...

WHERE2,
Thanks for the advice, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks for the tips Uncle Lee, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks Jay, :D

Zezebel said...

Thanks MH, :D

Zezebel said...

EN_ME,
Hahahaha, takdenya jelita bah..biasa-biasa saja..

Zezebel said...

Thanks Mancai

Zezebel said...

Thanks Ina

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih Suri, :D

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...