Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine and Mawlid

Today is the day, yeah, it is Valentine's Day. Owh, wait, tomorrow is a holiday? what for? Oh I see, tomorrow is holiday because of Mawlid. You do not know what Mawlid is? So do I, hehe. But, here in Malaysia, it is also known as Maulidur Rasul or Maulud Nabi. I am sure most of you know or have heard about Maulidur Rasul or Maulud Nabi instead of Mawlid, right?

Valentine's Day according to Wikipedia, is an annual commemoration held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions. It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery  and sending greeting cards. 

Mawlid according to Wikipedia is a term used to refer to the observance of the birthday of the Islamic prophet Muhammad which occurs in Rabi' al-awwal, the third month in the Islamic calendar. 

Happy Valentine's day for those who celebrate it. Please be wise and do not be weak because of love. Remember the joke we always heard " don't make a baby, without a daddy", haha. I am serious okay? I have no worry towards the adults, but the teenagers, hmmm...
Every single day is also a day to celebrate love for me, that is why I had never celebrate it I guess, hehe. Happy holiday for tomorrow, more time to spent  with your loved one? hehe..


Chayo-chayo....

16 comments:

gadisBunga said...

have a good day! :)

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

tak perasan pun ari ni 14hb hari valentine....tak yah la sambut....tade ape pun...

lina said...

Ambil cuti hari ni, tapi bukan sbb Valentine tapi sebab esok cuti! Yeay!! :)

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Can I wish both to you?? hehe...Okay, just kidding

akubiomed said...

I just want to spend my quality time with my family

ms d33 b33 said...

Hepi Valentine's Day to u too!

Hazari. said...

today the radio really full with the love song. duhh. non-stop booooooring.

Eigentumswohnung Wiesbaden said...

Good Article, mentioning mawlid.

Zezebel said...

Thanks GB, :D

Zezebel said...

☆ lieya latif ☆
Memang tak pernah sambut pun hihih

Zezebel said...

Lina
Selamat bercuti, :D

Zezebel said...

Of course you can Sumandak, :D

Zezebel said...

who won't, right akubiomed?

Zezebel said...

ms d33 b33
Thanks dear, ;D

Zezebel said...

Hazari.
Haha, be patient, ;D

Zezebel said...

Eigentumswohnung Wiesbaden
Thank you, :D

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...