Sometimes, when you breakup with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you still cannot forget her/him no matter how hard you try. Thus make you believe that he/her is your true love and you try and try to get him/her back tough you know that he/she already get a new life, new girlfriend/boyfriend, get engaged or get married.
What is true love? Do you really know what is is? If you do not know, click here to read more about it. One thing about true love is you will always ready to let go if it makes the person you love happy. Not hunting him/her down until they hate you. Obsess is an uncontrollable feeling toward your ex and you are willing to do anything to make him/her yours again. You cannot let them go and still hoping you can be together again. Does it sound like love to you? Check more about love and obsession here .
Why do you cannot let it go? Have you ever think about it? Just how many grieving time you need to move on? and what stage are you now? As long as I concern, there are five stages in grieving which are:
- Denial A denial stage is when you are in denial and cannot accept about the end of your relationship. You keep on thinking that the breakup is not for real and you still believe that your ex will come back to you.
- Anger Anger is the stage where you will try to find who to blame for the breakup. You will continuously thinking about it and always end up with getting angry with yourself or others.
- Bargaining Bargaining is the process where you will beg for another chance to get your ex.
- Depression Depression is the stage where you will be sad all of the time and feel like you cannot do anything. You feel like there is no hope for you anymore.
- Acceptance Acceptance is the last stage where you will be able to forget your past and move on.
Some people keep staying in the first stage, what a waste of time. I remember someone very close to me told me that we just have to open our heart and eyes, in order to find a new life, new love and new hope. You will say that easier for me to say right? But, if the others can move on, why can't you?