Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stop Talking If It Is Just Meant To Hurt Me

Have you ever meet people that every time they talk seem to annoy you? or hurt you? They like to talk but never seem to care whether its hurt  or not. What worse is, they will never ask for forgiveness. I do not know what went wrong with them. Others will make mistake, but they will not (in their opinion la)

I do meet one or two in my whole life and it suck for having to face them everyday. Well, not everyday, on weekday only. At first, I still can handle it, but after three years, man! I really cannot stand it anymore, even to hear their voice from the distance. 

One of them is like to see me and ask to shake hand with me. What is the point of him doing that? I meet him almost everyday. So you can assume that I do not want to shake hand with him, and that is where he said something like this 'Kenapa pula, saya pun manusia ba. Hina sangat kah sampai kau tidak mahu salam?' (Why so? I am also a human being. Why you did not want to shake hand with me? Hello!!! Even if you are a prime minister, I still do not want to so it, not if it have to be done everyday. Beside, it is  my hand and its up to me whether I want to touch his hand or not. If  he still forcing me, that can be considered as sexual harassment, right?
 
The other one, is also well known for his temper and 'no insurance' mouth. People cannot ask why he is late or whatever question that make him look like a bad person. He even threaten to hit me for marking an X in his attendance, haha. I am just doing my job, no need to get angry with me, right? He is just so not gentleman hehe.
Well, enough with it. I know some of my boss read my blog. Sorry boss, I am not talking about you, hehe. So, how about your colleagues? Ever faces the same situation? How do you handle it? For me, I just ignore them, really do not know any better way other than that, uhuk uhuk.

 
Chayo-chayo....

16 comments:

ika~~ said...

we share the same prob sis!
i've had some frens like urs, they love hurting and giving bad comments about me rather than expressing a compliment. its irritating!

Hazari. said...

they are just do not realize how annoying they are. sometimes they are needed to be 'told' to act in a better way toward us and others.

lina said...

Yeah, sometimes people need to be told they are annoying. Otherwise, we have to suffer from they "annoying" behaviour. XD

EJA said...

ya..they dont know how to stop it..they just talk..talk..they annoying..

ONN said...

Adui... hari2 facing each other lagi stress la. So far baru 4 org jenis gitu yg interfere my life. Mau menyesal kenal dorg pun x boleh juga cos nnt diri sendiri tidak terajar utk bersosial kan.. Inilah warna warni kehidupan kaadi wokon.. :)

akubiomed said...

Most people are comfortable to do easy job without care what is happening around them just close one eye.

Please make sure you are protected because this kind of person you can't predict his emotion

AMBIVALENCE said...

These are the people that are best ignored as they drain you. Although it can be a problem if they are family, a spouse of a close friend, or you work with somebody like that. I'm convinced some people don't realise how they come across to others. These days, it's unusual to hear about all this, when you know them directly, rather than it being an online problem.

beanizer_05 said...

hahaha..well, shaking hands with a same person everyday is really annoying, don't you think he got hidden desires on you? *gulp* next time he attempts to do that, give him a nice punch so he'll see some shaking stars..

what to do? don't mind them..don't stress too much muscles with those kind of people. They are the kind who lack attention and thus desperately make ANY ways to let others know they also exist..pathetic.
here..have some of my lollies, i just licked the left side, you can have the other *reaching lollie*..don't say it, i knew you will only say how generous i am..well, what can i do--i'm an angel:) *blink blink*

Zezebel said...

ika~~
It's so annoying right? especially if they are men. They asked me to respect them but how could I if just seeing their face is annoying me so much...

Zezebel said...

Hazari,
these kind of people really cannot be told about what is wrong with them, they will deny it, :D

Zezebel said...

Lina
too bad these kind of people are the kind yang tidak masuk ajar.

Zezebel said...

Eja
seems like you are also facing the same problem..hihih

Zezebel said...

Onn
sabar sajalah kan? hehehe

Zezebel said...

Akubiomed
I already told our big boss about it, :D

Zezebel said...

AMBIVALENCE
Agree with you dear, :D

Zezebel said...

beanizer_05 my angel,
Thanks for the lollies, :D

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...