Thursday, February 17, 2011

Seven Things That You Still Don't Know About Me

So the naughty Beanizer tagged me again. This time, I have to tell you seven things that you still do not know about me, hehe. Beanie, please do not tagged me again, haha.
The seven secrets to be revealed

  1. I do not like sweet and sour food. I do not know why, but I will try my best to avoid such food.
  2. I do not care about others as long as they do not disturb me. But once they disturb my life, they will be sorry for it, hahaha (evil laugh, I am serious you know)
  3. I do not like busy places. Always give me a headache when I have to go to a busy place where have a lot of noise and people.
  4. I love coffee, haha but since my loved one cannot drink it, so I have to change my drink. Learn to drink tea right now.
  5. I like fried rice, really like it, hehe.
  6. I like bright colours, especially red, :).
  7. Erm...what else ah? well, I like salted fish very much, :).
There you go Beanie, a list of seven things that you still do not know about me, enjoy reading it my dear friends, :)


Chayo-chayo....

30 comments:

Ismail N said...

So sayang with your love one aaaa... that you willing to give up COFFEE!!!! Wah!!!

beaty said...

sa suka tea,,selalu minum tanpa gula..sa pn ikut mood kadang suka jua tmpt yang bnyk org

StellaClaire said...

sya pun tidak minum coffee. tp tea minum hehe

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

ako din adik sa coffee..pero mahilig din ako sa mga sweet at sour!! hehehe :D

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

ako din adik sa coffee

akubiomed said...

I like tea but dislike coffee. I feel uncomfortable after drink coffee

Zik said...

coffee , sometimes.... but prefer to tea....huhu

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

I hate busy place too and I love coffee very very much :) Thank God Mr. M himself is a coffee addict...hahaha

gadisBunga said...

interesting!

shall i ask u to eat sweet sour fish then? hihihi~

gabanMorka said...

your second secret similar to my life quote

hazari. said...

i heard that coffee is a lot better than tea.

suri said...

senyum kamu macam bunga petang :)

Zezebel said...

Ismail N, haha. of course. Dia tak boleh terhidu bau coffee, mesti jadi lemas...so I have to change my drink when I am with him..hahaha..when he is not around, I still drink coffee...

Zezebel said...

Beaty, saya paling lemas kalau berjalan di tempat sesak..cepat saya naik marah tu..haha

Zezebel said...

Stella..haha terbalik pla kita..

Diplo_Daddy said...

O got to have my coffee on Sunday mornings. Nothing is better than coffee and my Sunday morning newspaper.

Lisa said...

HEHE I love all the number of things about me posts.. :D

Jay@Dishtvblog said...

I agree about the busy places. It's fun now and then but being home on the lake is better.

Zezebel said...

Ayu,
hihihih :D

Zezebel said...

Ayu,
:D

Zezebel said...

Akuniomed
you are the same as hubby, :D

Zezebel said...

Zik
hemmmm..i like coffee better than tea, :D

Zezebel said...

Sumandak
auww..i envy you hihih

Zezebel said...

GB
No, thanks hihih

Zezebel said...

gabanMorka
:D

Zezebel said...

Hazari
really? :D

Zezebel said...

Suri
Nasib baik bunga bunga layu, hihih

Zezebel said...

Diplo_Daddy
agree with you, :D

Zezebel said...

glad you like it Lisa, :D

Zezebel said...

Jay@Dishtvblog
Really agree with you, hehe

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...