Sunday, February 6, 2011

My New Project : SBC

Yes!!! I am so happy everyone, want to know why? Because I have a new baby now, hehehe. What? you want to know the name of my new baby? Well, I called it SBC and it stand for Sabahan Bloggers Club, hehe.  SBC established to provide guidance to new bloggers on how to blog better, how to attract blog readers, help you improve your Google Pagerank and help you on the design of your blog.  The tutorial given in here was simple enough so the new blogger could easily understand it.

As I am having an internet problem in my workplace ( I am using my mobile to blog while in my workplace), and it is hard for me to handle it alone, so I asked lunaticg and Sumandak Kinabalu to join me, hahahaha. Actually, the boss is lunaticg, hehe, but I do not want to talk more about them, you will know more about them if  you visit their blog.

Want to join us and be a member of Sabahan Bloggers Club (SBC)? You should have the following criteria and follow this simple step:
  1. You’re Sabahan or Malaysian who live in Sabah.
  2. You have a blog.
  3. Just put our link exchange badge on your blog.
  4. Like our Facebook fan page.
  5. Email and inform us at sabahblogger@gmail.com your Facebook ID, together with your blog address/URL.
Very simple and easy one, right? hehe. The good news is SBC also available in Malay. I am having a headache while doing the editing  job, uhuk uhuk, so please come and read this new blog. I can assure you that you will like what you read in there and will not get a headache like me, hehehe. It is alright tough, I do not mind facing a little trouble, as long as I can give a little help to other. 

Any of you have visit my new baby before this? What is your opinion about it? did you like it? do you want to comment or complain anything about it?  You can voice it out here.


"We teach newbies, We are Sabahan bloggers"

Chayo-chayo....


14 comments:

azieazah said...

Wahh tahniah.
Pasti lebih seronok ada kengkawan dari negeri yang sama. Banyaklah perkongsian menarik nanti.

Btw, Sabahan Bloggers (admin rasanya) pun pernah masuk dan mengomen blog Kak Azie...

Zezebel said...

Kak Azie, SBC memang untuk Sabahan je, tapi semua orang boleh datnag baca blog tu, hehehe. Sudi-sudikan lah melawat ye kak, :)

Isabelle said...

Like SBC. Sy uda join jd member. Great idea utk kumpul Sabahan bloggers supaya dapat meet one another in the blogosphere!=)

Zezebel said...

Isabelle, wah, terima kasih join the club a. Banyak aktiviti menarik yang mahu di rancang tu, tunggu aa.... :)

gadisBunga said...

makin meriah la dunia blog pasni. Sabah has a lot of interesting things for the world to know. keep it up! :)

akubiomed said...

I'm wondering how blogger out there manage thier time to manage more than one blog?

It is good if you have assistant help to manage your blog :-)

Zezebel said...

Terima kasih atas sokongan GB tu, ;D

Zezebel said...

Akubiomed, aduhai, memang tak dapat nak bayangkan untuk handle blog sampai 2,3. Tapi yg SBC ni, main admin is lunaticg, saya salah seorang pembantu je, jadi tugas pun kurang sikit la..hehe..itu pun memang la takde masa utk enjoy. Weekday keja, weekend manage blogs..masih bujang jg, senang sikit. Dah beranak pinak karang, tak tau la mcmna..haha

Just said...

i'm a sabahan who stay in KL.. can count me in? hahahah..

beanizer_05 said...

i have posted a comment there in your new site..is there a translator gadget there? maybe i was just dreaming when i got there earlier it was in english, now it's not..where's the translator button?..

Zezebel said...

just, tu d consider sbg sabahan ba jg 2 hehe

Zezebel said...

beanie, haha you're not dreaming my dear. Just click the Sabahan bloggers club logo in the left side of this blog for the english site.

beanizer_05 said...

hehe..i found it and was about to tell you again but too late you replied on my comment already!
why don't i have my baby pic in the comment box? hmp!

Zezebel said...

beanie, read the 'why no picture in my blog comment', you'll find the answer there..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...