Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year 2011

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrate it. Those who do not celebrate it, happy holiday, hehe. I do not celebrate it, but my grandfather does. So, I probably will go to their house later. Cannot wait to get an angpow from them, haha. What? I am too old to get an angpow? No. As long as I am not married, I am qualified to get an angpow, even if I am 50 years old, hahahaha.
As we all know, this is the year of rabbit (metal rabbit, according to the Chinese Horoscope Prediction). So, what do we know about this year? Rabbit is a harmless animal for me, so I do not think that this year is gonna be tough like last year.

The year of the rabbit is traditionally associated with home, artistic, diplomacy and keeping the peace. Therefore, 2011 is very likely to be relatively calmer one than 2010 both on the world scene, as well as on a personal level.


Some famous people who was born in the year of rabbit are Albert Einstein, Leon Trotsky, Frank Sinatra, Pope Benedict XVI, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp , David Beckham, Tiger Woods and Whitney Houston. One soon to be famous person that I know is my sister, Bellnita @ Manja, hehehe.

That's all for now, have to get ready for my driving lesson, uhuk uhuk. Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Hopefully you can get many angpow, hehe.

Chayo-chayo....

11 comments:

Firaun NgebLoH said...

Met pagi Bunda....
Happy Nwe Year 2011 For Chinese :D

air said...

kung hei fat choi! i didnt know that people in malaysia celebrated it too!

EJA said...

zezebel..sa tag blog kau untuk join contest blog terkemas..sila join ya..

gadisBunga said...

happy chinese new year to ur grandfather too!!

beanizer_05 said...

kung hei fat choi!

i just enjoyed watching the lion & dragon dance here in my workplace..

Diplo_Daddy said...

Happy New Year to you as well.

Norizwan said...

happy chinese new year bel...=)

akubiomed said...

Happy Chinese New Year. I born in year of rabbit. List of celebrity you list out make me smile all day :-)

AMBIVALENCE said...

Happy Chinese New Year! I was born in the year of the rabbit! I really hope this means that 2011 will be a good year for me and I'll get some luck! I am glad I know it's my year now.

Colours of boulevard said...

Happy Chinese New Year! :)

mancai said...

selamat bercuti

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...