Monday, February 7, 2011

The Cats And Squirrel

Not everyone like cats, is not it? I know it because my brother's wife also do not like cats. Every time our cat want to get near her, she will get angry and shooed away the poor cat. I even saw her hit my cat one day, such a naughty sister in law, hehe.

I have four cats right now and they are just a normal cats, not the expensive one and even if I sell my cats, nobody will want to buy it, hahaha. But, I still love them so much. Ok, enough about the love, let me tell you a story about these lovely cats of mine.

One morning, we were surprised to find out that one of our cats had catch a squirrel. So, they brought it inside the house and start sniffing and toying it around. I feel sad for the squirrel and try to rescue it from my naughty cats but its just too late.
After tired fooling around with the dead squirrel, they just left it untouched. 'Why didn't they catch a mouse instead?' asked my father, hahaha. But still, I am happy to see my cats are normal. The thing is these cats had lost their mother since they are very little. Luckily for  me, they already know how to eat at that time. So, they grown up with no guide from their mother and I started to wonder whether they can act like a real cat or no, hahaha I think  I am just being a paranoid there, hehe.

How about you? do you have any pet? any story similar to mine? please share some...


Chayo-chayo....


5 comments:

Isabelle said...

We do have a family cat we fondly loved before my son was born...then lepas ada baby, attention smua ttumpu pd baby sya & the cat we call Gary pun kena ignore..dulu time sy pregnt sy dukung2 lg atas baby bump sy aa..lepas sy balik dr hospital lpas bsalin trus sy rasa xsuka..hairan sy..huhu

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

alahai...ciannye dieeee.....kene buli ngan cat nieh...baik ati u belle nak selamat kan squirrel tuh....

StellaClaire-Richard said...

haha...funny juga tingau ko tu.. sya teda pet suda..dulu ada lah.. hehe

beanizer_05 said...

haha! you remind me of those cats i blogged few months ago..i should share the last snaps i had with them..but, they left me 'coz i didn't feed them since i was patiently waiting for them to turn into tigers..but they weren't that patient on me and they left :(

AkuBiomed said...

I feel pity to squirrel :-(

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...