I am not sure what other women feel when being pregnant for the first time, but for me, two weeks before my period, I noticed some changed in my body, especially the breasts, its feel achy, tender and full but very sensitive and painful to touch and getting bigger and it's not surprising me when hubby love to see it.
SMK Telaga Pitas
I never told you about my workplace before, but since I already moved to other place, I decided to make a special post about it. SMK Telaga Pitas, that was the name of my working place, which is take almost two hours to reach from Kota Marudu, and four hours from Kota Kinabalu, is really a very big and beautiful school.
The Wedding Story, again?
No, I am not getting married for the second time. I just want to share about my best friend's wedding, hehe. Her wedding day was on 17th April 2011, but due to my busyness, I can only make this post after sometime, hehe.
Seven Things That You Still Dont Know About Me
So the naughty Beanizer tagged me again. This time, I have to tell you seven things that you still do not know about me, hehe. Beanie, please do not tagged me again, haha.
I want Bugatti Veyron
Last Wednesday we was on our way to Malacca since my hubby had some work there. It was a boring journey since that wasn't the first time we went there. The hot weather also made me sleepy. Hmmm, you must be wondering now what is the connection with this post and Bugatti Veyron right
Most probably, we will have a session of ice breaking and one hour session of blog talk. To anyone whose blog had already been reviewed in SBC, you can asked Lunaticg personally what you don't understand. Don't worry, I won't get angry hehehe. We will also try to arrange some games for kids or maybe a karaoke contest so everyone will have some fun. You can also suggest some activities in this post, we will collect all your suggestion and try to decide if it is suitable. Since Lunaticg and Sumandak Kinabalu really miss my mee rojak, so I will cook it for all of you too. I will prepare chicken soup and some desserts too.
Place: Lunaticg's house (soon to be my house also haha), near Sulaman Sentral, Kota Kinabalu. (For safety reason, we will only send the details to SBC members who really interested and can come).
Time: 2.00 pm.
Date: 19 or 20 March 2011.
Fee: Free but tell us how many people will be coming with you.
If you have any suggestion regarding the place, activities, date and time; feel free to talk about it here. If there are less than 10 members coming, I think a small cafe or restaurant will be a better place but we will have less activities.
To all SBC members who read this, if you can or cannot come that day, please comment in this post. Thank you. Will be waiting for everyone reply and suggestion.
igit - kuyutai ~~ hold - pegang
irikau - lusad ~~ duduk - sit down
imuai - imuaiyo ~~ pastikan - look carefully
gawos - nokoidu~~ terlepas - slipped out
gingo - alawa ~~ cantik - pretty
guod - miulou ~~ gaduh - quarrel
bangat - owiyau ~~ kenyang -filling
gawad - paadao ~~ buang - throw
kadaai - inidaan ~~ cerai - divorce
kinis - nogieh ~~ koyak - torn
andad - andado~~ tunggu - wait
angat - anggato ~~ ajak - invite
aawi - maawi ~~ habis - finish
azamut - ayamut ~~ kotor - dirty
atukoi ~~ wah - Wow (expression of joy or surprise)
pinopoilo ~~ beritahu - inform
manansawo ~~ berkahwin - getting married
binoli ~~ di beli - bought
nosorob ~~ terbakar - burned
- I do not like sweet and sour food. I do not know why, but I will try my best to avoid such food.
- I do not care about others as long as they do not disturb me. But once they disturb my life, they will be sorry for it, hahaha (evil laugh, I am serious you know)
- I do not like busy places. Always give me a headache when I have to go to a busy place where have a lot of noise and people.
- I love coffee, haha but since my loved one cannot drink it, so I have to change my drink. Learn to drink tea right now.
- I like fried rice, really like it, hehe.
- I like bright colours, especially red, :).
- Erm...what else ah? well, I like salted fish very much, :).
3. Keep things diplomatic if you have to see her a lot at school or work
since I haven't see you,
it's been a while
since our last moment together,
been apart by the distance,
couldn't reach you,
couldn't see you
couldn't hold you....
as time goes by,
day by day,
its getting closer..
*counting the day patiently. v(^.^)v
- You’re Sabahan or Malaysian who live in Sabah.
- You have a blog.
- Just put our link exchange badge on your blog.
- Like our Facebook fan page.
- Email and inform us at email@example.com your Facebook ID, together with your blog address/URL.
- Denial A denial stage is when you are in denial and cannot accept about the end of your relationship. You keep on thinking that the breakup is not for real and you still believe that your ex will come back to you.
- Anger Anger is the stage where you will try to find who to blame for the breakup. You will continuously thinking about it and always end up with getting angry with yourself or others.
- Bargaining Bargaining is the process where you will beg for another chance to get your ex.
- Depression Depression is the stage where you will be sad all of the time and feel like you cannot do anything. You feel like there is no hope for you anymore.
- Acceptance Acceptance is the last stage where you will be able to forget your past and move on.