Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Underneath It All

Well, I have been tagged by my blogger friend, Didzy . I just  have to answer four simple questions, about myself; Anyway, I have been very busy for now (with my job and my driving lesson ), I only have one day to  finish, make and manage my blog posts, uhuk uhuk.  So if you have been wondering why I do not commenting back or reply your comment, it is because I really cannot. But I still try commenting back when I have the chance to. 

So, are you ready to know a little bit more about myself?

  1. What's your hobby?
  • Playing games, cooking, eating, reading.
     2.   List down the places you wish to go.
  • Emm...I do not have any at this moment, honestly.
     3.   Your positive side?
  • Not easily give up, will always try my best to achieve my goal.
     4.   Your negative side?
  • Moody and emotional, hahaha
Feel free to tagged yourself if you want to. I am sure everyone would like to know a little more about you, hehe.


Chayo-chayo....

16 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

cooking??..mesti pandai masak kan :)

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Sedap tau rojak si Bell Stella...
You have to try it one day :)

Didzy said...

i love playing games too! nanti tag team sama you lah belle main game ok!

She is f.A.z.A said...

moody n emo?? haha give me 5 then :D

suri said...

salam..
suri suka mandi air terjun sejuk heeee

donny said...

patutlah baru nampak batang idung kau Bel..hehe..

akubiomed said...

I just tag you for simple contest

http://akubiomed.com/2011/contest-pic-hitam-putih-paling-cool/

akubiomed said...

Pandai masak! Nice. Untung bakal suami :-)

Zezebel said...

Stella,
ok lah kalau setakat masak meggi telur, hihihih

Zezebel said...

Mandak,
auw..malu lah..hahaha

Zezebel said...

Didzy
saya pemain gamme yang tegar, hikhik...

Zezebel said...

Sama ke faza? hihihih

Zezebel said...

Salam suri,
Menggigil la kalau air sejuk sangat, hihihih

Zezebel said...

Ini lah batang hidung saya ni Donny, hahaha nasib tidak juga hilang terus...

Zezebel said...

Thanks for the tag akubiomed, :D

Zezebel said...

Untung lah kot akubiomed, dia pun pandai masak juga hihihih

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...