Sunday, January 23, 2011

On Its Way

The Books 

The Proof

As we all knew, the winner for my WW contest is Sumandak Kinabalu @ Jane. I asked her whether she want the money or the books and she chose the books. So, there you go Jane, here are your books, hehe. More than 10 books for you there, and I can imagine you will not sleep at night just to finish reading all of the books in one night..haha. So now you have more books to be review for your blog, ehehe.

Well, that is all that I can say for now. Happy reading to  you Sumandak. Do let me know if you already got the books, :).

Chayo-chayo....

8 comments:

KEN said...

Congrats Sumandak!

azieazah said...

Tahniah to SUMANDAK. Duit boleh cari sendiri, tapi hadiah dari kawan, pasti menjadi kenangan sepanjang hayat...

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Cannot wait for the books to arrive :)
Don't worry, I will try my best not to read all the books in one night...hahahaha

Norizwan said...

congratulations Sumandak

Money is not important, more important friend....=)

Zezebel said...

Ken
:D

Zezebel said...

Betul tu Azieazah...

Zezebel said...

Sumandak,
hehehehe like i believe a...

Zezebel said...

Setuju dengan Norizwan..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...