Monday, January 24, 2011

The New Boss

It is been almost a month since we got our new boss. The funny thing is we have been hearing things that this new boss are bad and somewhat fussy. So we have been worried ever since, trying to finish all of the unfinished work. But, spending our times from 8 to 5 with her is somewhat interesting and fun for me, really. I do not know about my other colleagues, but personally, I really like her and I adore her ability to control things and manage her life as a boss, as a wife and as a mother ( she is apart from her husband and children, and the youngest one is just 10 months old).
I do not know whether my work is getting less or not. What I know is I do not have to handle any letters and files anymore, but every work regarding computer would be my responsibility. Been hearing that I will handle the account soon, but hopefully it will never happen. I do not know anything about account and I think my brain also not ready to learn about it (and will never be), uhuk uhuk...

Auw, enough about my work. Now, what I have been trying to say here is "never judge a book by its cover". Never judge a person just by hearing what other said. We have to know him / her first, then we decide whether the story about them is right or wrong.



Chayo-chayo....

19 comments:

Didz said...

Wish my boss is like you, wish my boss is a female. My boss was ok for the first few months, after that...malas mau cakap, Belle. All colleagues and others are complaining too.

Didz said...

Good for you! I have too many big bosses at work and of all, I just hate one of them. Grr!

beaty said...

Betul. never judge ppl by its cover.. Wahh bagus la banyak kerja banyak la gaji kan

Just said...

my previous boss pun a lady boss. some say dia fussy n particulars. Yes she is but i am very happy to work with her.. :D

gadisBunga said...

very very very very true!

but some people opt to listen and just believe every rumors. So sad...

Zezebel said...

Didzy, some people say that a female boss garang and payah nak berurusan. Tapi, apa2 pun, kalau dah bos, bos juga namanya, kan..

Zezebel said...

Beaty, kalau la gaji saya pun bertambah seiring dengan kerja saya, bestnya...tapi ni, gaji maintain je..huhu

Zezebel said...

Just, dorang a bit fussy sebab pentingkan kesempurnaan dalam kerja ba kan? Yang penting, kerja siap, tiada la kena marah..hehe

Zezebel said...

GB, tu la. Saya pun terikut2 takut hujung tahun lepas, rumors punya pasal, hehe..

akubiomed said...

Get yourself multi skill don't too pleasant with current job scope.

Who know one day you can be like her :-)

Zezebel said...

Akubiomed, haha jawatan saya sekarang tak ada kaitan dgn kerja saya kat office. Tapi atas sebab2 yang hanya pihak atasan yg ketahui..maka tersadai la saya d office..kalau kena handle akaun lagi, memang dah jauh lari la...

StellaClaire-Richard said...

kalau ladyboss mmg cerewet sama bnyk pot pet, pot pet... ish ish..di ofis kami, bos lelaki ok, skali yg perempuan, mcm mau pecah ni siling ofis dia teriak hahaha!

Zezebel said...

Stella, nasib baik ladyboss kami ok ja. Kalau dia mau tegur pn, dia campur gurauan..

Jolly Princess said...

I am happy you are getting along well with your new lady boss.:)

For me it does not matter if I have a male or female boss. As long as the boss knows how to take care of the group of employees under him/her. And is able to do the job assigned to him/her.

Zezebel said...

Jolly, agree with you. What important is whether they are capable in handling their staff or not.

Yasser Esmail Esmail said...

wow
what a nice blog zezebel
thanks for your add on Bloggers
thanks for this beauty blog and for beauty blogger.

Simple Sie said...

your right Zezebel.Some people judge persons based on what other people say.Some people listen to rumors but it can't be true unless it is proven.Sometimes the persons you least expect to be nice happens to be those persons you will love to be with!

Zezebel said...

Yasser Esmail Esmail
Thanks for the compliment, :D and thanks so much for dropping by, :D

Zezebel said...

Simple Sie
Agree with you dear, :D

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...