Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Favourite Song

I heard he sang a lullaby

I heard he sang it from his heart

When I found out thought I would die

Because that lullaby was mine

I heard he sealed it with a kiss

He gently kissed her cherry lip

I found that so hard to believe

Because his kiss belonged to me

How could an angel break my heart?

Why didn't he catch my falling star?

I wish, I didn't wish so hard

Maybe I wished our love apart

How could an angel break my heart?

I heard her face was white as rain

Soft as a rose that blooms in May

He keeps her picture in a frame

And when he sleeps he calls her name

I wonder if she makes him smile

The way he used to smile at me

I hope she doesn't make him laugh

Because his laugh belongs to me

How could an angel break my heart?

Why didn't he catch my falling star?

I wish, I didn't wish so hard

Maybe I wished our love apart

How could an angel break my heart?

Oh, my soul is dying, it's crying

I'm trying to understand

Please help me

How could an angel break my heart?

Why didn't he catch my falling star?

I wish, I didn't wish so hard

Maybe I wished our love apart

How could an angel break my heart?

My heart

Source : How Could An Angel Break My Heart ~ Toni Braxton

I do not know why, but I like Toni Braxton. I love to hear most of her song. It never fail to make me sing along every time I heard her song on a radio or television. What about you? Who is your favourite singer? What is your favourite song? Anybody like Toni Braxton?

Chayo-chayo....

30 comments:

Didz said...

I don't have specific favorite singer. It always depend on my mood...^^, lagu lama Toni Braxton Breathe again is also nice kan bel? :)

Just said...

MLTR...

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

lieya plak minat lagu2 yg mia mija nyanyi...lagu2 yg dieorg belajat kat sekolah heheeheh....sweet la belle pic u ngan baby tuh...

StellaClaire said...

kalau sya, sya minat music yg instrumental sama gospel.. mcm nice ur fav song ni.

ms d33 b33 said...

i used to be a big fan of Toni Braxton juga... but, since she stop singing the minat pun pandai berkurangan... i guess ikut perkembangan semasala kali sa dis... but, she really can sing la!

Zezebel said...

Didzy, yup, breathe again tu selalu jadi ringtone hp, hehe

akubiomed said...

My favorite song is Breathe again

EJA said...

love her songs too...i like the way she sing 'unbreak my heart'..

beaty said...

Mari sama2 nyanyi la...

She is f.A.z.A said...

i suker lagu just the way u are... by bruno mars :) the lyrics r so sweet (",)

gadisBunga said...

kite suka jugak lagu ni.

tapi lebih suka lagu Sometimes when we touch by dan hill.

that is my all time fav. :)

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Asal lagu evergreen, semua saya suka :)

suri said...

hai zezebel..
apa khabar?

wah kamu macam sudah di lamun cinta sahaja hee..

lina said...

any nice song, I like. XD

beanizer_05 said...

"and i don't want the world to see me, 'coz i don't think that they'd understand..when everything seems to be broken..i just want you to know who i am..i just want you to know who i am"--this is one of my fave songs..IRIS by Ronan Keating..want me to sing more? *blink blink*

Zezebel said...

Just, yup, MLTR pun syok juga kan..hehe

Zezebel said...

Lieya, hehe lagu yang anak2 nyanyi mesti best kan?

Zezebel said...

Stella, power ba suara dia ni, saya suka, hehe

Zezebel said...

ms d33 b33, tu la. Best kan nyanyian dia..

Zezebel said...

akubiomed, saya pun suka lagu tu, hehe

Zezebel said...

EJA, yup, unbreak my heart also one of my favourite, hehe

Zezebel said...

beaty, ba mari kita nyanyi..hehe

Zezebel said...

She is f.A.z.A, hehe lagu tu hot sekarang kan?

Zezebel said...

gadisBunga, hehe ada maksud tersirat ke lagu tu?

Zezebel said...

Sumandak Kinabalu, kalau sudah evergreen tu mandak, memang nda lapuk ditelan zaman..hehe

Zezebel said...

suri, LOL..takde lah. Cuma sharing my favourite song je..

Zezebel said...

Lina, sama la dengan saya, hehe

Zezebel said...

Auw beanizer_05, please sing more, hehe

AMBIVALENCE said...

Not heard this song before, but it's very good. Perhaps written from personal experience.

I find it hard to say what my favourite song or singer is. It's often something from an album I recently got. Or a favourite depends on my mood, if I want something uplifting or inspiring etc.

Zezebel said...

AMBIVALENCE
It's really a slow and sad song..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...