Thursday, January 13, 2011

It Is a Thumb drive

The answer for yesterday WW is thumb drive. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess  what I am trying to say in the picture.  I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer is normally there. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday). Thank you to everyone who join my Wordless Wednesday contest. I had extended the WW for 2 weeks and add some books in this contest. This gonna be the last question for the contest.


Unfortunately, I cannot update the list of people who get it right, so sorry friends, but do not worry, I will post it tomorrow, I promise.

If you want to know more about this contest, you can read official post about it here: 2010 Wordless Wednesday Contest. Please read it carefully if you want to participate. Everyone is welcome to join the fun of guessing the correct answer. Feel free to comment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Is a Thumb drive


So everyone, this is the last question in this contest, hehe and as you can see at the picture, this watch is also a 64mb thumb drive, Cannot store too much in it tough, hoho. I seldom use it but always bring it in my office. I remembered once when some of my friend want to borrow a thumb drive or pen drive or whatever you call it, I gave this watch to them, and they just like "Aik? I am asking for a thumb drive, not watch" haha. 





Chayo-chayo....

 


3 comments:

♥e'in♥ said...

wah.. 2 dlm 1..

beanizer_05 said...

wow!! how cool is that!

Just said...

Hi bel, sia sdh tukar new blog url..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...