Thursday, December 2, 2010

The vehicle that I want

Everyone still have the chance to win RM200 or books in my 2010 WW Contest. The answer for yesterday WW is Toyota Hilux. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess  what I am trying to say in the picture.  I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer is normally there. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday). Thank you to everyone who join my Wordless Wednesday contest. We still have 4 weeks of Wordless Wednesday.

The correct answer is "Toyota Hilux", people who get it right:
  1. marcus
  2. Just
  3. Sumandak Kinabalu
If I had left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Only one answer from one ID is allowed.

2010 WW Top 5 Contestants

  1. 59 Points-Just
  2. 55 Points-Marcus
  3. 54 Points-StellaClaire-Richard
  4. 14 Points-Sumandak Kinabalu,
  5. 12 Points-curio


If you want to know more about this contest, you can read official post about it here: 2010 Wordless Wednesday Contest. Please read it carefully if you want to participate. Everyone is welcome to join the fun of guessing the correct answer. I will post the complete list and everyone points tonight (8.40pm). Feel free to comment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vehicle that I want
This is actually not really my favorite car. I am more into a small car like Saga. But still this type of vehicle is a must in my workplace due to its road condition, which is not so good for cute car like Viva, Saga or Kancil. The shocking fact about this type of vehicle in my workplace is people used it as a taxi...hahaha...
Credit to whoever owned the car in this picture, hehe..

Chayo-chayo....

 


10 comments:

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

halamak salah teka plak!!

ye la belle, hilux ni sesuai tuk lasak2 kan.....

lina said...

Toyota Hilux is my dad's choice when he goes to a nearby "hutan" to sell and buy things from neighboring Orang Asli villages too. :)

Mrs Graig_Kenny said...

Z,

salah teka pula kali ni :)

btw, i think u ketinggalan my name to be one of your participants :)

mancai said...

berkenan pulak kat pajero baru.. dulu hilux ni la

tehr said...

hahaha
baru kejap aku jawab toyota prado
dah ada jawapan rupanya
hahahah - gelak lagi

beanizer_05 said...

grrrrrrrr!!!zeee!!! i missed your last post! hmp!! you've been absent, i thought you buy me ice cyeam..hmp!

khairolghani said...

hilux memang sesuai kalau nak bawa atas jalan yg tak stabil..kalau bawa saga,bengkok rim kereta nanti

zulkbo said...

hello zezebel..
i wants too..!!
la la la..sesuai
di gunakan di luar bandar
yang tanahnya tidak rata..

gadisBunga said...

belle...! i jawab pickup tak boleh kire ke? ngeee

Stephaine said...

i want that as well...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...