Saturday, December 25, 2010

Smell like something fishy

My next destination after Malacca is KLCC Aquaria. It is an underwater aquarium that features a 90 metre long underwater tunnel.

Admission fee:
Adult (13 years old and above): RM38
Child (3 years old and above): RM26
Adult with MyKad (13 years old and above): RM28
Child with MyKid (3 years old and above): RM22
Senior citizens (60 years old and above): RM18
Gov. servant with ID card: RM28
Since visitor cannot take picture with  flash, almost all of the picture that we took is looking really bad, huhu. It was believed that the fish will die if they were exposed to the camera flash. Got so many sea creatures in there, too bad I cannot share it in here. No nice pictures, how can I make a story then, huhu.
After some walking and photographing, I go shopping la...there is a sale at Isetan, haha. Bought some unfamiliar brand bag and Bonia shoes with 70% discount. Mr. S paid for it but it did not make me went crazy. I just bought what I need, there is no need to get greedy and buy things that is not important, right? hehe....


Chayo-chayo....


 

5 comments:

aza evi lie said...

hi Z...thanx 4 viewing my page :) .nice blog..

Jolly Princess said...

Wow! Nice place! Right, why buy things you will not need anyway?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)

Meitzeu said...

hi! thanks for dropping by. :)

secangkir madu merah said...

jalan jalan makan angin di Kuala Lumpur ya...

Just said...

kami p tu Aquaria time dia baru buka few years back. time tu buat opening promotion rm20 ja, sampai sanggup berbaris 2 jam! goshh...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...