Thursday, December 16, 2010

My favourite chocolate

The answer for yesterday WW is keep it in fridge first lar, it will taste better. That is actually a Diana Sea Treasures chocolates.To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess  what I am trying to say in the picture.  I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer is normally there. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday). Thank you to everyone who join my Wordless Wednesday contest. I had extended the WW for 2 weeks and add some books in this contest. This contest will end on 13 January 2011, you can read more about it here.

The correct answer is "Keep them in fridge", people who get it right:
  1. Just
  2. marcus
  3. Sumandak Kinabalu
  4. StellaClaire-Richard

If I had left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Only one answer from one ID is allowed.

2010 WW Top 5 Contestants
  1. 69 Points-Just
  2. 65 Points-Marcus
  3. 61 Points-StellaClaire-Richard
  4. 49 Points-Mrs Graig_Kenny
  5. 24 Points-Sumandak Kinabalu
If you want to know more about this contest, you can read official post about it here: 2010 Wordless Wednesday Contest. Please read it carefully if you want to participate. Everyone is welcome to join the fun of guessing the correct answer. I will post the complete list and everyone points tonight (8.40pm). Feel free to comment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favourite chocolate.

That is actually one of my favourite chocolate, hehe. I really like the shape of the chocolates because I, myself really love sea shells. Err, I mean I love to collect sea shells, not eating it. So when I saw this chocolate in the store, I just buy it, even it was a little bit expensive, huhuhu....But I will keep it first in fridge for a day or two. It will taste better after that and I need to eat them slowly because the chocolate become hard. That will make sure I don't eat many chocolate a day. Hehehehehe....

Do you eat your chocolate straight away or do something similar?

Chayo-chayo....

15 comments:

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

cute coklat tu belle..syg plak nak mkn ...

Just said...

same with u.. keep them in fridge first baru masuk mulut! :D

okayarms said...

I think all chocs mmg sedap except the ones with alcohol :P btw, merry christmas in advance ya ;)

gadisBunga said...

i love dark chocolates from beryl's. it is Malaysian made but taste as good as belgium chocolates. yummy!

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Kalau saya cubit sikit dulu baru masuk esbok...ataupun masuk mulut terus, hehehe...

hafizmd said...

yup..sudah pasti saye juga masukkan dalam peti sejuk dulu...lebih keras dan sejuk...dan pasti lebih sedap....nyum2...

pssst...masih ada 2 bars coklat dalam peti...hehe

cemomoi said...

la miss lagi.. err semalam g mana yea

nice cekelat!

Jamie said...

Aw, but it's so much more satisfying if they make it to your belly. :)

She is f.A.z.A said...

i missed again ur contest :( but hey that choch looks tempting nyum nyum

Zezebel said...

lieya:
Tu la pasal. comel je nampak coklat tu, ada bentuk sea shell, ada bentuk ikan...hehe

Zezebel said...

Just
baru syok di makan kan? haha

Zezebel said...

Okayarms
Merry Christmas to You, :)

Zezebel said...

GB
kalau Beryl's saya suka yang rasa mint tu, nyum..nyum...

Zezebel said...

Mandak, nda boleh makan terlampau banyak tu, haha kena kontrol makan..

Zezebel said...

Hafiz
haha, sedap di makan kan?

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...