Thursday, December 30, 2010

I want coffee, not tea

The answer for yesterday WW is a tea. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess  what I am trying to say in the picture.  I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer is normally there. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday). Thank you to everyone who join my Wordless Wednesday contest. I had extended the WW for 2 weeks and add some books in this contest. This contest will end on 13 January 2011, you can read more about it here.


The correct answer is "Tea", people who get it right:

     1. beanizer_05


If I had left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Only one answer from one ID is allowed.

2010 WW Top 5 Contestants
  1. 73 Points-Just
  2. 67 Points-Marcus
  3. 61 Points-StellaClaire-Richard
  4. 49 Points-Mrs Graig_Kenny
  5. 26 Points-Sumandak Kinabalu
If you want to know more about this contest, you can read official post about it here: 2010 Wordless Wednesday Contest. Please read it carefully if you want to participate. Everyone is welcome to join the fun of guessing the correct answer. Feel free to comment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want  coffee, not  tea

I was having breakfast at Mc Donald and ordering a coffee, but they gave me a tea instead, haha. It is still early in the morning and they already made a mistake, look like they also were in a holiday mood, haha. I am not really into Lipton actually. I do like drinking tea but I prefer Boh or Sabah Tea. Do not ask me why, haha there is no explanation for something that we like, all we know is we just like it, is not it? 





Chayo-chayo....

 


8 comments:

makdara TERdiva said...

hy bel..betul tu!
kalau kita dah suka dgn satu2 benda, tak kan ade sebab utk menyatakan kenapa mesti suka..no reason for it! :)

hepi new year dear :)

Just said...

yayyyyy!!

She is f.A.z.A said...

hehe poor u .. for the mistake.

i choose the answer is coffee coz usually i had coffee in that cup but this time i totally wrong hehe

lina said...

Diaorg still blur tu. X cukup tidur. Hahaha

gadisBunga said...

deng! how come kite tak perasan lipton tu!

akubiomed said...

Really tricky this time. This error not suppose to happen because you serve tea in coffee cup :-)

beanizer_05 said...

haha! dont i deserve special points for answering it right?? hmp!

MUXLIMO said...

aww... i love coffee ..ahaks! xD

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...