Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank you dad

2010 Wordless Wednesday Contest will be starting from 27 October 2010 until 31 December 2010. The winner had a chance to win RM200 or books. The answered for yesterday WW is A-My dad. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture.  I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer is normally there. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday). Thank you to everyone who join my Wordless Wednesday contest.

The correct answer is "A-Zezebel dad", people who get it right:
  1. curio
  2. ☆ lieya latif ☆
  3. suri 
  4. akubiomed
  5. maslinamansor
  6. etomyam 
  7. gadisBunga
  8. donny 
  9. Tomato Gurl's Life
  10. Marcus
  11. Zikri Husaini 
If I had left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Ciklin, multiple answer will be counted as wrong answer. Only one answer from one ID is allowed.

2010 WW Contest Leader
  1. 47 Points-Just, StellaClaire-Richard
  2. 10 Points -Admin@Donny
  3. 7 Points-Lieya Latiff, Suri, Sumandak Kinabalu,
  4. 5 Points-  hafizmd, curio, akubiomed, maslinamansor, etomyam, gadisBunga, Marcus, Zikri Husaini, Tomato Gurl's Life
  5. 4 Points- Anif, Fir'aun NgebLoG, Syafrizal,
  6. 2 Points- Lina, Didzy, makdara TERdiva, ONN, annfrendly, Khulanz, Levian, zuriey, FyZa, Amy Syaquena, b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o, Ciklinn, beanizer_05,  Syafrizal, Ellen, Jolly Princes, Ismail, J.M.R, Vera Peter, dnoBiz.

If you want to know more about this contest, you can read official post about it here: 2010 Wordless Wednesday Contest. Please read it carefully if you want to participate. Everyone is welcome to join the fun of guessing the correct answer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gosh* I thought this will be an easy WW for all my regular readers but my guess is wrong. If you're a regular reader of my blog, you should remember that I never talk about my dad yet. Hehehehehe.... My dad just love to eat burnt kueh. In that picture is a glass (That is exactly my own glass, thats why I told everyone to ignore the love on the glass) of Nescafe and "shuttle-shuttle cake" (Kuih jemput-jemput). Hahahahaha.... Every time I need to fried kueh, I need to make sure I burnt it specially for him. He also look for a thick foamy Nescafe, more Ummph!

His name is Ubil bin Danding but almost everyone in Kota Marudu called him Raymond. His date of birth is on 16 September 1953. My father is a mix of Dusun Lotud and Chinese. He is from Kg. Sawah in Tuaran. According to my dad, his late mother got another girl siblings. Their family come from China and start their business in Tuaran. During Japanese occupation, my grandma is still a young girl. Her parents worried about their children safety and send them to village area to be taken care by the villager. They were given golds  to protect the children. Almost everyday, the children face will be wipe with mud so no one will suspect that they're Chinese. That is how my grandma and her 3 young brother survive. I don't know what happen to my grandma sister.

One thing I respect about my dad is when my mom told me that he really taking care of mom when she pregnant and have a baby. He will do all the house work like cleaning, cooking, washing clothes and even make sure my mom having a hot bath every time (we don't have hot shower or electricity at that time). Another thing is that my dad never easily mad at anyone but when he mad about something.., oh my god, really scary. We always remind our self that we will not make dad angry. If I had an emergency, like I need to go to Kota Kinabalu (2 hours drive from Kota Marudu) dad will always willing to help. Hehehehehe.... 

Thanks dad. I know this is not a father day or something but I just want to mention how important my dad in my life. I don't believe in wishing only one happy fathers day a year. I want to see my dad happy everyday.

Chayo-chayo....

41 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

wow! sya sama si just ada fight hahaha..:)

Just said...

Hahahah.. c angkol pnya fav kueh pula.. Yg sia tau bkn ko pnya. Hehehe..

levian said...

there are even accumulated points to gather! the chance is small for me. :p

FyZa said...

huhu dpt 2points ja..xpa2..nex wek nk cuba lg..hehe..;p

donnyien said...

nah kan betul... haha

pagi2 mau cari kuih sini :)

curio said...

i ve only visited here 2nd time b4 i guess. the 1st time was abt the sisters hamidah n ?? i forgot name, i commented abt they do look manly :)
i wanted to try guess. when u said ignore the love glass, i took that as a clue :) exciting la making smart guess ;)

- zuriey - said...

salah ke..takpe2..2 je point? kena pandai teka la camni

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

ohhh kuih jemput2 yeak belle....nampaknye ur dad ngan lieya boleh geng...lieya pun suke yg telebih goreng ...garing2 jadiknye keh keh keh

maslinamansor said...

hehehe... tepat juga yer jawapan hamba...

Anif® said...

Aiseh.. Bukan semua suka ka? Hahaha..

beanizer_05 said...

what it's not mom's????..ok then, i'll get that choco drink instead!..hmp!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Belle, wow, you dad is young....and good looking too.
Love his mix of genes....and he has a lovely daughter who drinks from a glass with 'love'.

Glad to read he loves foamy coffee. Me...I love only iced coffee, morning, noon night, Winter, Summer. Oh ya, its -1'c now, very cool. lee.

suri said...

betul hee... sukanyer ..

akubiomed said...

Woo ho! my answer is correct. My 2nd cheer up after get all pass mark for my theme analysis :-)

*MrsMartinez* said...

You are dad is so loving to your mom! So sweet!
xoxo
MrsM

Zezebel said...

Stella.
Good luck. Si Just ada yang tertinggal tu dia tidak bagitahu saya lagi.

Zezebel said...

Just.
Kau tidak bagitahu sya lagi apa email yang ko guna untuk follow blog saya.

Zezebel said...

levian.
Everyone got a chance since this is a guessing game. Only I know the answer. But most of the time, if you read my post everyday, you can guess the answer correctly.

Zezebel said...

FyZa.
Kena selalu baca apa yang saya post kat sini. Macam ayah saya ni, tak pernah buat cerita pasal dia lagi. Kalau dah memang selalu baca post-post saya memang dah tau apa jawapan yang ni. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

donny.
jangan tukar-tukar nama lagi aaah. Nanti sya kira ikut nama ko owh satu-satu.

Zezebel said...

curio.
Hehehehehe.... Lucky you. Yes. That is a clue so all of you don't choose me and Beth but some still guess the wrong thing.

Zezebel said...

zuriey.
Memang kena pandai teka berdasarkan apa yang saya cerita hari-hari kat sini.

Zezebel said...

lieya pun suka yang hangus ke? garing dengan hangus lain kot. Hehehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Maslina.
Sorry. point salah letak plak. Nanti saya update.

Zezebel said...

Anif.
Berbeza citarasa bha....

Zezebel said...

beanizer_05.
That is a coffee not choco. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Uncle Lee.
Hehehehehe.... everyone got their own favourite taste of food and drinks, right?

Zezebel said...

Good luck ya suri.

Zezebel said...

akubiomed.
Congratulations for your exam and good luck for the contest.

Zezebel said...

MrsM.
Hehehehehe.... I think that is what people said about give and take, right?

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Zezebel, i read about ur dad, now i remember that your dad sharing the same year of birth with my dad and same hometown too. My dad is Dusun Lotud too from Kg. Sawah Tuaran. Maybe u can ask ur dad whether is knows my dad..hehehe..

Manatau drg pernah berkawan kan hehe.. My dad is Ojuwit Kunjan. :)

Zezebel said...

Naaaa Stella.
Itu macam kita mungkin bersaudara tau?
Sebab di Kg. Sawah tu semua family saya saja. Dia adik beradik ma George Kunjan kan? Ada tu cerita anak dia kawin dalam blog saya ni.

StellaClaire-Richard said...

OMG..George Kunjan tu uncle saya lah..
Uncle saya itu adalah abang sulung bapa saya..
Wahhh..what a small world!! :)

Mana tu post pasal anak dia kawin?..I want to read :)

Zezebel said...

Stella.
Ko taip ja Kunjan dalam search box sya tu. ada tu kuar nanti.

beanizer_05 said...

oh!! *blushing*
i love nescafe anyway!..is that a hot or the cold one??..pour it in here--*reaching feeding bottle*

Zezebel said...

beanizer_05.
Hahahahaha.... I will make one extra thick coffee for you.

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Zezebel,
suda sya baca tu post.. Maksudnya kita pun bercousin lah kan... sbb ko tulis sana ko sama Georgina bercousin. Because me and Georgina first cousin tu.. but so sad sya tidak tau dia punya wedding..
Congrats to her.. :)

Ko bahagian sebelah mana aa?.. Dad ko adik-beradik sama siapa?.. Adik beradik tiri ka?..
Nda sangka oh kita ni ada kaitan.. jejak kasih hahaha..

hafizmd\ said...

alahai...sorry zezebel..terlepas last wed...will wait for the next wed question...hehe

ade jugak saye dapat 5 point...yes yes

pssst...moga ayah zezebel terus sihat dan ceria...:D

gadisBunga said...

yey ai betul!!!

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Nah rupanya si stella bersaudara dengan si Bel :)
my answer is wrong but will chayo2 for the next round...

Del said...

Awwww...sori sampuk kamurang bercakap. =p

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...