How you can be romantic but at the same time you not waste money dating? Cheap but romantic dates is not that hard to learn if you know where to go and know what to talk about. Sometimes, you just need to watch the scenery to make it romantic. Holding hands with your love while walking together already a romantic thing to some. Here, I list some of the places that will not make a holes in your pocket and might bring the romantic feelings for your dates. Most of this tips are for guys since in Malaysia, guy is the one who should think about the dating places.
Cheap but romantic dating places:
- Go for the waterfall. Just make sure you can find a place to sit and talk at the waterfall. Not every girl want to get wet on the dating day. It doesn't mean girl cannot be spontaneous but girl normally think about their appearance. They maybe don't bring any spare shirt or cloth. They maybe don't bring a cloth suitable for swimming at the waterfall. So guys, just told them early if you want to bring them swimming. Just make sure you bring your own food at the waterfall. Most of the foods sold at waterfall are expensive. Sit down while chatting and eating around waterfall place is not something that you can do everyday.
- Head for a beach. You can try go to public beaches to wait for the sunset together. Maybe you can bring together some food and drinks. If that beach don't have any bench to sit, please make sure you bring any mat or something that can help both of you sit down. Make sure you also bring a camera to take a pictures when the sunset come. Pictures of both of you with the sunset will bring a lasting memory to both of you.
- Art gallery or Museum. I know this sound like an old place to have a date but not everyone has been to the museum. You need to know something about history or arts to make sure you can amaze her. Sabah state museum only cost you about one ringgit per person.
- Go for a walk at the public park. You can go for a walk together at a public park. Its healthy thing to do and you can sit down and relaxing on the benches when both of you are tired.
- Window shopping. Just make sure both of you know that you will not buy anything, just a walk in a mall and looking without buying.
- Library. If both of you like to read, library will be the best place to go for a date. Later on, you maybe can exchange thought after reading.
- Cooking a meal together. I had a chance to cook a meal together with my fiance at my mother in law house. We wake up in the early morning to buy all the necessary items together and cook our own recipes. He cooked an oxtail soup for me and I cooked his favourite food, rojak.
Romantic is a subjective feeling. Its maybe romantic for some but others might not feel a thing about it. Normally, it is not where do you choose the dating place that matter. What you two will do is the important thing in dating. If both of you enjoy doing that activity, it will be a great date for both of you. If you're in a budget, both of you must understand that you're in a budget.
Any of you want to add your own cheap but romantic dating places?