Monday, November 29, 2010

Busy but..........

I will be busy until the end of this year actually but I will try my best to make the Wordless Wednesday as usual since so many people were looking for it, especially to Curio, I know you are waiting for it. So sorry from the bottom of my heart everyone and thank you for still visiting and commenting on my blog. 

My office will get  a new boss soon, and we were expecting some changing on our work. So got to finish everything before the end of this year. *Sigh* This will not happen if the person before me know how to do his work, now I am the one who have to do his 'untouch' work. How I wish his salary goes to my account for this month, hahahaha
Been thinking what will happen if I go on blogging yet did not have time to reply and commenting back on your blog. So I decided to stop blogging for a while without any warning, leaving all of you wondering where have I been. Anyway I will try my best to update my blog, and hopefully I can finish my work as soon as possible. Wish me luck everyone (^.^).

15 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

busy ko aa..bah pelan2 hehe

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

belle, lame belle menyepi....

wah dpt bos baru ke belle...harap2 bos sporting kan...dpt garang2 n serius ni tak syok....hihihihi....

cik fiza said...

hello zezebel.. nnt singgah di page sy yer.. ada tag for u

Norizwan said...

semoga berjaya bel...takper utamakan kerja dulu...cari makan dulu...:)

Zikri Husaini said...

biasanya kalau hujung tahun..memang sibuk.. sebba banyak benda nak kena prepare...

Just said...

Ba.. palan2 kio.. tp kami tetggu2 jg la sama tu WW. :D

levian said...

it can be a real headache tidying after someone, that i agree. best of luck!

zulkbo said...

hello sis..
semoga mendapat boss yang baik
bonus pun bertambah nanti..he he

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Its OK, take your time :)

akubiomed said...

Biasalar boss baru. Macam penyampu baru bila sapu tiada yang terlepas tapi bila penyampu dah tua akan terlepas sampah yang disapu :-). Anyway good luck for new assignment

lina said...

Pelan, pelan. Take it easy and don't worry about us, we'll wait for you!

tehr said...

blogging ni kan part time je, belle
kerja utama mesti la didahulukan
good luck

Stephaine said...

i think this happen all the time in an office. hahaha well everyone will wish the same and dont forget next month or I mean this month we need extra cash for x'mass.. hehehe

Ismail N said...

busy tak pe... company ok tu.
Kalau tak busy yg risau.. :D

donny said...

palan2

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...