Thursday, October 14, 2010

My cute mom pictures

Doesn't my mom look cute in yesterday pictures? Hehehehe... If your guess for yesterday Wordless Wednesday, the pictures are taken in 1977, you're right. But since no one answered it correctly, I had decided to accept 1970' as the correct answer. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture.  I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer normally is there. As a gift to anyone who get the correct answer, I will post your blog URL in the next post. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday).
The correct answer is "1977" or "1970", people who get it right:
  1. StellaClaire-Richard 
  2. Sumandak Kinabalu 
  3. maslinamansor 
  4. Anif® 
  5. cik fiza 
  6. ONN 
  7. HiPnCooLMoMMa 
  8. en_me 
If I left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Thank you everyone for participating my Wordless Wednesday. Onn.., I am not sure about all the upper 1975 pictures taken are in full color since most of my parents pictures around that year still in black and white. Girlie.., I agree with you this one is the hard WW so far.., sorry.
That cute mom of mine is Mrs Jauma@Chai Nyuk Lan. the pictures taken on 13 September 1977. She have a Dusun Kimaragang (my grandmother) and Chinese (grandfather) blood in her. The pictures taken when she is 15. The second pictures is taken with her closed freind Faridah Neng. Its been a long time she don't meet her friend. She lost any contact of Faridah and she cannot remember anything about Faridah family too. Who know, one day some of Faridah relative will read this post, please do reply in here or email me. Maybe we can do "jejak kasih" for my mom and her closed friend.

What I admire most of my mom is her ability to do her own business. She never failed in her business. Whatever business she do, she always gain profits. Currently, she own a rice stall and try to get school hostel tender (to provide meal to pupils staying there). When I asked her what is her inspiration in life? She answered that during her young days, she can only study until form one in secondary school since her mom want her to go to work to support her family (that time their family a very poor). She agreed with my grandmother decision but deep in her heart, she promise to herself she will never stop her children from studying. Poverty will not be an excuse for her to give proper education for her children. 

Right until now, three of her children (Me, Anna & Beth) already finish their degree and Ana currently studying for her master. Mahadi (the oldest son in the family) finish his STPM and will further his study when he get a chance. Nonong (My sister who asked me to find her a boyfriend), currently studying in education college. The youngest two (Manja & Atan) are still in their primary school. She kept her promise right until now, right? Hehehehehe....

Mom.., you're an aspiration in my life. Thanks for all what you give me all this long 28 years. I can only wish one day when you needed me, I can take care of you. Thank you mom.

PS: Please don't forget to visit next week Wordless Wednesday. Hehehehe....

Chayo-chayo....



28 comments:

lina said...

eeeh... how come it's all still in B&W?

Anyway, your mom's recent photo shows she's quite active, eh? :)

Ms Beth said...

uit...salah eja nma nonong..kuar nma sa pla..cehh~

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Congrats Stella :)
I nearly got it right...hehehe

"Poverty will not be an excuse for her to give proper education for her children"...My mum used to say that words too. She work very hard to support the family. We owe her and now is the time for pay back. We just want her to enjoy her life and doing only the easy work...

Zezebel said...

Lina.
I also don't know but maybe that Black and White camera is the only one they had that time. The date is correct for my mom age.

Zezebel said...

Beth.
Dah tukar.

Zezebel said...

Jane.
I like your words.., "its pay back time". Hahahahaha.... Macam mau gaduh plak. but that totally true.

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

ooooooooo 1977 rupenye....heheheheh.....

terra betul yg dpt teka tepat tu.....mmg pandai belek gambar lame2.....

Dempsey Sanders said...

ahhhh lovely post Zee

Zikri Husaini said...

owh noe wrong again..

en_me said...

ehehe.. berjaya gak teka walopun pakey tembak jakkk bahh..

zulkbo said...

cantiknya mak you!!
ermm..macam you lah..

maslinamansor said...

betul kata jane. its pay back time...
Tugas kita sebagai anak2 untuk membuat mereka hidup selesa setelah bertahun2 menjaga kita

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Wah i guessed it right..haha..must be because i familiar with 70an pics. I always look at my mom pics too time dia muda2. Cantik dia ba time muda2..hehee.Gambar 70an la tu..sama juga style dia, ada yg d studio dan ada juga d kampung punya scenery.

Thanks so much zezebel and congrats to you too Sumandak Kinabalu and the rest yg guessed it right.. hehe..

It's fun juga ada Wordless Wednesday ni.

Have a great Thursday.. :)

FyZa said...

cute ur mom..like u..;)

etomyam said...

wah best lah gambar klasik tu, memang sungguh bermakna tu

Zezebel said...

lieya.
Jane jer paling hampir nak tepat.., 1975. Saya tak perasan susah rupanya nak teka tahun kalau tengok gambar ni. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Thank you dempsey.

Zezebel said...

Zikri.
Sekali-sekala tidak betul bha kan?

Zezebel said...

en_me.
Minggu depan ingat hari rabu ye. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

zulkbo.
Thank you. Hehehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Maslina.
Saya sokong. Hehehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Stella.
I am happy everyone is having some fun with my Wordless Wednesday. Come again next week.

Zezebel said...

Fyza.
Terima kasih.

suri said...

gambar dulu dgn skrg ga,bar dulu lagi byk memainkan kesan yang sentimental kans...

mana kak zezebel ni..tak nampak pumn...huhu..

Zezebel said...

etomyam.
tak banyak ni, ada sikit jer. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Hahahahaha Suri.
Ini gambar emak saya. Saya lama sikit baru lahir. Hehehehe

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

woohoo i won yet agian, my second!

btw your sister(the one who wants to have a bf) looks like your Mom. you have similarities too

Zezebel said...

Thanks Girlie and congratulate.

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...