Thursday, October 7, 2010

I want muscle too

"I want muscle too"
"Its not fair since everyone have muscle but not me"

Hahahahaha.... That is not me talking but my little brother, Atan. If you guess that in yesterday Wordless Wednesday, you're right. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture. You can guess as many as you want. I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer normally is there. As a gift to anyone who get the correct answer, I will post your blog URL in the next post. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday).


The correct answer is "D.Atan", people who get it right:
  1. kak Ina kl
  2. Sir Marcello
  3. Zikri Husaini 
If I left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Thank you everyone for participating my Wordless Wednesday. Why almost everyone guessing it is for me? Wuaaaarghh.... I already give a clue since he is the only guy in the pictures. 

Atan is the youngest in my family. His real name is Billy and he is 8 years old. Recently, he suddenly checking everyone muscle. He touch my dad arm and he go touch Beth arm too. He touch his own arm and pull all the skin and muscle down until the only thing that can be seen is his bones(Sorry, I don't have a chance to take that pictures. When I asked him to do it again, he don't want to because he feel shy since he knew I will put it in my blog). Maybe thinking that everyone hand is solid with muscle he asked me about it. I told him to look for his big brother old dumbbells and try to do weightlifting. The day after that, I am seeing him doing weightlifting with that 5 kilograms dumbbell. Hahahahaha... I asked him why don't you weightlifting with both of that dumbbells? He reply that he already tried but he cannot do it since its to heavy for him.

That's Atan, he like to asked and think on everything that happening around him. If you want to mad at him, please explain to him his mistake carefully or you will get this from him.

"Bodo owh.., tiba-tiba jak saya di marah" (Stupid.., why suddenly you mad at me).

Hahahahaha.... Thats even happen to my dad. But he don't dare to talk like that in front of my dad, he complaint about it with my mom. Everytime I mad at him for something, I will explain to him what wrong had he done until he understand. If not, he maybe will scold me and not respecting me since he don't know what mistake had been done.

If Atan really want something, he will try his best to achieve or get it. That what I like him so much and I respect him for that. There is one occasion when he suddenly told us that he want to treat everyone with Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). Everyone is a little bit shock but further investigation by me, he keep his pocket money for two months for that 100 ringgit treat. I cannot imagine he only get to see his friends eat during rest time in his school. He also had been collecting his own money buying a bicycle that cost 200 ringgit. About that muscle.., I cannot imagine now what will happen next. Just wait and see.

Chayo-chayo....

24 comments:

lina said...

No need to use dumbbell. Just haul up all that rice sacks can develop muscle also. Right or not? LOL

lina said...

Mak ai! That are BIG dumbbells!

maslinamansor said...

walaupun atan baru umur 8tahun. Tapi nampak dia seperti boleh berdikari.

Zezebel said...

Lina : He always try to do that with the 10kg rice sack and that's make us worried thinking that he might drop it...hehe

Zezebel said...

Maslina : ya, :D, walaupun dia anak manja sebab dia paling bongsu tapi dalam sesetengah hal, dia nampak macam orang dewasa pula..haha..

en_me said...

atan the next mister malaysia bahh.. ahaks

suri said...

klu dia kena mkn byklah baru bdn cpt mmbsar..klu kurang makan cam ner nak jaga badan agar maintan selalu heeee

gadisBunga said...

i use dumbbells for a little exercise for my arms, tht's why i guessed beth is the who need it. :)

cemomoi said...

angkat guni padi lagi baik, keja siap badan pon sihat

Zezebel said...

en_me : haha...kecik kecik dah terpikir nak ada muscle, lucu kan?

Zezebel said...

Suri : Haha, dia tak nak makan banyak banyak, takut gemuk. Sabar je kami mendengar alasan itu...

Zezebel said...

GB : Beth never use it to gain her muscle. Tapi dia memang sedari azali berbadan tegap...huhu...

Zezebel said...

Cemomoi : takkan la budak pula di suruh mengangkat karung beras. Tak ke mendera budak namanya tu? Huhu...

Faarihin said...

tunggulah bila atan besar nanti adalah muscle tu.. huhuhuhu..

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

astaga...hehehe
masih kecil lagi dia tu mandak...
tunggu besar sikit lah baru boleh...
semangat betul si adik nie tau...

Zezebel said...

Faarihin : dia tak sabar nak ada muscle tu hehe...

Zezebel said...

Tu la ba tu mandak. Susah betul. Makan banyak pun nda mau, takut gemuk kunun. Ni mau ada muscle la pula...

kulanz said...

alahai.. tak sempat meneka di entri sebelum ni..

Zezebel said...

Kulanz : minggu depan ada lagi...hehe...

Mama Murai said...

Z sometimes you should make the expiry date little bit longer than usual, maybe 2 days.. haha i know the answer for the 1st time i look it but unfortunately it's too late.. erk does today is seems late? hehe sigh

Zezebel said...

Mama Murai : hehe... I will think of it... :D

Syafrizal said...

mesti rajin angkat berat ni hehe

Zezebel said...

Syafrizal : Tak tahu lah bertahan sampai bila semangat dia ni....hehe

Ian Low said...

hi belle,

u have a lovely blog and u sound like a lovely girl :) thanks for addin me in bloggers

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...