Thank you for the warm response on yesterday post. I will try to comply on some of your request in the comments, just don't forget to keep coming back. I normally post once a day unless my lappie need to see his doctor again. Hehehehehe.... Its very hard to explain about love to anyone who never find one. How to know if you're falling in love? Am I falling in love with him/her? I am not an expert but I try to list some of the characteristic that happened to me. It maybe can help anyone who is not sure about his/her feeling. All of this are just come from my experience, the feeling maybe a little bit difference for you. One thing, you maybe in love with that person but he/she most probably is not in love with you.
How to know if you're falling in love list:
- You will remember about him/her constantly. Your memory will be like a broken TV. Everything you see in your head, his/her face will be popping out. If he/she talk good thing about you, that words will keep coming out and you will be smiling thinking about it.
- You will be blushing in the early relationship. If you had a chance to meet and talk with him/her, you don't dare to stare their eyes, its like magnet. When they caught your eyes looking at them, you will be blushing and don't dare to look back.
- Your hands will automatically want to contact him/her. That will involve Facebook, sms, mms and calling him/her. When you're alone, your head will think about them and your hand will automatically try to contact them. Its like something tell you to contact them. The feeling to contact them is normally very strong, something that you cannot resist.
- You spend much of your day with him/her. The only time that the two of you will be stopping you from spending time together is when you're sleeping. Even if both of you are far away, that will never stop you from spending the time together. Your hand maybe will not stop from sms to him/her. When you wake up in the morning, you will contact him/her just to say good morning. Even at that time you already late to go to work.
- You mentioning about him/her in your sentence. Without even realize it, you will find yourself mentioning about her in every sentence when you're talking to your friends, colleagues and even to your grandmother. Their name automatically come out.
- You don't care about their bad stuff. Before your relationship with them, you maybe don't like people who smoke. But you can accept this. You maybe don't like Rock music but with them you can go to Rock concert together. You can tolerate with everything bad about them.
- You want to do everything to make them happy. Even if you don't like to do something, you will always try to do it for him/her. For example you don't like to do exercise but because of he/she told you how you gain weight for the past few weeks. You try your best to loose weight. Some of you might trying to skip your meal for an example. You will always try your best to make sure he/she happy to be with you.
- You planned what to talk about when he/she not around. When you're not with him/her, you'll find yourself rehearsing stories in your head that you want to tell him/her later. Maybe you saw a cat video that is funny in Youtube or what happened to you that day.
- You can feel if something wrong about him/her. When he/she is sad or something, you can feel it in your heart. The funny feeling will keep bothering you until you contact him/her and know the truth.
- Other thing less important when you're with him/her. When you're around him/her, you don't care about everything else. You can talk with them for hours. Even when you're already sleepy and need to wake up early in the morning for an important meeting.
- You're not scared to admit you love them. "L.O.V.E" is a sacred word for some people (not for liar though). With him/her, you always want to say "I Love You" 24 hours a day.
Again, please remember, love is about a relationship between two people. You will not going anywhere if you're the only one who love him/her without them loving you back. Saying "I love you" doesn't mean that they truly meant it. You also need to know how to make sure your boyfriend/girlfriend really love you or not. Will try to write about it in the near future. About the request on how to find a boyfriend/girlfriend after break up, will try to write about that too. Just make sure you keep on reading for my other love tips.