Sunday, October 3, 2010

Aidilfitri Open house?

♪ ♫Selamat Aidilfitri ♪ ♫
♪ ♫kepada saudara serta saudari ♪ ♫
♪ ♫setahun hanya sekali ♪ ♫
♪ ♫Merayakan hari yang mulia ini ♪ ♫

♪ ♫Di Masa bulan Ramadhan ♪ ♫
♪ ♫kita berpuasa hingga sebulan ♪ ♫
♪ ♫pabila Syawal menjelma ♪ ♫
♪ ♫Hari Raya disambut dengan gembira ♪ ♫

Sorry for that little bit of Aidilfitri song. Hehehehehe..... My office is having Aidilfitri celebration day last Monday. That song lyric by Saloma keep playing in my head ever since. My office Hari Raya Celebration this year is a little bit mess. Last year I only came without doing anything beside eating. This year, even though in Office Meeting I am luckily became Dinner guest again, the organizer ask me to do many thing. I need to buy raya biscuit, plastic cup and plate, plastic fork and spoon, watermelons and bananas. 

The celebration day is on Monday and I bought all the item on Sunday. I finish almost the whole Sunday looking for all that stuff. I successfully buy all the items; one box of bananas, 4 big size watermelon, 10 kind of raya biscuits. All the item they put it in my house and I am not even one of the committee for that celebration.

On Monday, I don't dare to sleep even for minute thinking people might came to my house for all the item. Kak Lina is the first person came to my house at around 4pm, he asked for the watermelon. Its already 5pm, the celebration day supposed to start at 8pm but nobody came for that foods. Kak Lina came again after that with knife to cut the watermelons and a cookies container for that raya cookies. Kak Lina cut the watermelon and I am sorting out the cookies in its container. We finish half hour later.

At 7.30pm, Kak Lina daughter came to my house and invite me to go together with them. But all the spoon, fork, plate, fruits and cookies are still in my house, how to go to raya celebration? Kak Lina and her husband came a few minutes later with a car and we took all the item together. I am a little bit furious with the organizer, they don't do their job well. Deep inside, I am thinking about hiding all this items. Hehehehehe.... Then they will learn how almost half the foods is not there and how to eat without plates, forks and spoons.
We arrived at 8pm, the hall is still a little bit mess. Nobody organizing the foods and decoration, not enough chairs and uninvited people came to our Aidilfitri celebration. This is a closed Aidilfitri celebration ceremony not Aidilfitri open house, you cannot came uninvited. But we cannot just shoo people away to. All this uninvited guests just came with a big bag to bring back the foods. Some of us see they took away the boxes of bananas (with the bananas in it, of course) when people were still eating. They even took away Kak Lina cookies container. Luckily the cookies container came back to Kak Lina door two days later.

What a messy Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration day. *sigh*

Chayo-chayo....

 

12 comments:

suri said...

kaka zeze tu bajau raya ke? cantiklah heee..


buah tembikai tu nak bago kami smeua ker heee

Zezebel said...

Suri : Tak la, tu baju keja tu. Baju raya tak sempat siap hehe..

Faarihin said...

wah.. meriahnya kuih raya itu.. huhuhu.. (^__^)

Zezebel said...

Faarihin : memang meriah..tapi sayangnya, tukang beli kuih raya tak sempat merasainya, dah habis licin...huhu...

etomyam said...

...tembikai paling menarik dan cukup mengujakanku hehe

Kulanz Salleh said...

wah, masih dalam mood raya lagi ni.. meriah tengok

Zezebel said...

Etomyam : hehe..menyelerakan? Antara hidangan yg licin sebelum habis majlis tu..

Zezebel said...

Kulanz : Di sini masih banyak yang buat open house ni hehe..

Zikri Husaini said...

so happening ... wanna to eat watermelon and banana..

Zezebel said...

Zikri : hehe..sebenarnya banyak lagi makanan lain yg di masak oleh setiap staff, tapi tak sempat ambik gambar.

lina said...

A headache but all went well finally.

I want the bananas too. ;)

Mama Murai said...

At least they know how to send back Kak Lina container rite? haha~ but by the way i wonder why how they know the Aidilfitri celebration? we should take a consider that they are maybe your colleague relative..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...