I am not sure what other women feel when being pregnant for the first time, but for me, two weeks before my period, I noticed some changed in my body, especially the breasts, its feel achy, tender and full but very sensitive and painful to touch and getting bigger and it's not surprising me when hubby love to see it.
SMK Telaga Pitas
I never told you about my workplace before, but since I already moved to other place, I decided to make a special post about it. SMK Telaga Pitas, that was the name of my working place, which is take almost two hours to reach from Kota Marudu, and four hours from Kota Kinabalu, is really a very big and beautiful school.
The Wedding Story, again?
No, I am not getting married for the second time. I just want to share about my best friend's wedding, hehe. Her wedding day was on 17th April 2011, but due to my busyness, I can only make this post after sometime, hehe.
Seven Things That You Still Dont Know About Me
So the naughty Beanizer tagged me again. This time, I have to tell you seven things that you still do not know about me, hehe. Beanie, please do not tagged me again, haha.
I want Bugatti Veyron
Last Wednesday we was on our way to Malacca since my hubby had some work there. It was a boring journey since that wasn't the first time we went there. The hot weather also made me sleepy. Hmmm, you must be wondering now what is the connection with this post and Bugatti Veyron right
There was once a buffalo and a salt water crocodile who were friends. The buffalo would come to graze near the seaside and chat with his friend, the crocodile. One day, while grazing the buffalo decided to take a walk in the sea. Upon seeing this, the crocodile became offended and accused the buffalo of stepping into his territory. This caused the friends to argue and they failed to realise that the sky had turned dark and clouds had begun to gather. Suddenly, a flash of lightning struck the buffalo and the crocodile and they turned into rock.
Source: The Star.com.my
I remember taking my PMR test in 1996 at SMK Kota Marudu with a good result, 7A. PMR will be a memory that everyone in my time will always remember. I totally agree, Malaysia need to let loose a bit of tense for students nowadays. Some of their family do put pressure on them to get a good results in every exam.
Top 5 2010 WW Contest Leader
- 5 Points- Sumandak Kinabalu, Just, hafizmd and Admin.
- 2 Points- Lieya latiff, Lina, Anif, Didzy, makdara TERdiva, Syafrizal, ONN, annfrendly, Suri, Khulanz and Fir'aun NgebLoG.
- Only one winner! All the books in the pictures or RM200 (for Malaysian) or USD50 (Participant outside Malaysia, paid using Paypal only).
- Everyone in this world is invited to join this contest. I am also welcoming everyone, If you just want to comment and don't want to participate.
- The contest starting yesterday (27 October) until 31 December 2010. Any contest jobs that had been done after this period will not be counted. Participant with the highest point at the end of the contest will be the winner.
- Only one comment per ID/name is allowed for this contest. Please make sure you're using your correct ID when commenting to Wordless Wednesday. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted.
- Only one e-mail subscription is allowed for one participant.
- No multiple account is allowed following me (blogger, twitter etc) per one ID/name.
- You need to comment in this post to inform me about your following account or it will not be counted.
- Your comments can be in any language (English, Malay etc).
- If you comment with a link/URL, that comment will not be counted.
- Every Thursday, I will post the top 5 WW participant list, please comment if you have some complaint about it.
- Winner need to choose money or books.
- If at the end of this contest, over two ID/name have the same points, I will make a Wordless Wednesday post about it and everyone will vote for the winner (only participant allowed to vote).
- I will not be responsible if you experience any loss in the contest.
- Guess the correct answer for my Wordless Wednesday-5 points for correct answer, 2 points for wrong answer.
- Subscribe @http://zezebel.blogspot.com blog post via e-mail. (Please inform your e-mail address) -5 points
- Follow blogger Follower @http://zezebel.blogspot.com using Google widgets - 5 points.
- Follow @http://networkedblogs.com/blog/princess_zezebel_lair/ using networked blogs widget -5 points.
- Follow me at twitter @ http://twitter.com/zezebbel. -5 points.
- Create a review about this contest and link to this post http://zezebel.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-wordless-wednesday-contest.html (Optional) -25 points. You're only allowed to post the link of the review in this post.
- After you have done doing number 2 to 6, please comment in this post with the details of your ID/name in Blogger, Facebook, Networkblogs and Twitter (ID/name that following my blog).
- You will remember about him/her constantly. Your memory will be like a broken TV. Everything you see in your head, his/her face will be popping out. If he/she talk good thing about you, that words will keep coming out and you will be smiling thinking about it.
- You will be blushing in the early relationship. If you had a chance to meet and talk with him/her, you don't dare to stare their eyes, its like magnet. When they caught your eyes looking at them, you will be blushing and don't dare to look back.
- Your hands will automatically want to contact him/her. That will involve Facebook, sms, mms and calling him/her. When you're alone, your head will think about them and your hand will automatically try to contact them. Its like something tell you to contact them. The feeling to contact them is normally very strong, something that you cannot resist.
- You spend much of your day with him/her. The only time that the two of you will be stopping you from spending time together is when you're sleeping. Even if both of you are far away, that will never stop you from spending the time together. Your hand maybe will not stop from sms to him/her. When you wake up in the morning, you will contact him/her just to say good morning. Even at that time you already late to go to work.
- You mentioning about him/her in your sentence. Without even realize it, you will find yourself mentioning about her in every sentence when you're talking to your friends, colleagues and even to your grandmother. Their name automatically come out.
- You don't care about their bad stuff. Before your relationship with them, you maybe don't like people who smoke. But you can accept this. You maybe don't like Rock music but with them you can go to Rock concert together. You can tolerate with everything bad about them.
- You want to do everything to make them happy. Even if you don't like to do something, you will always try to do it for him/her. For example you don't like to do exercise but because of he/she told you how you gain weight for the past few weeks. You try your best to loose weight. Some of you might trying to skip your meal for an example. You will always try your best to make sure he/she happy to be with you.
- You planned what to talk about when he/she not around. When you're not with him/her, you'll find yourself rehearsing stories in your head that you want to tell him/her later. Maybe you saw a cat video that is funny in Youtube or what happened to you that day.
- You can feel if something wrong about him/her. When he/she is sad or something, you can feel it in your heart. The funny feeling will keep bothering you until you contact him/her and know the truth.
- Other thing less important when you're with him/her. When you're around him/her, you don't care about everything else. You can talk with them for hours. Even when you're already sleepy and need to wake up early in the morning for an important meeting.
- You're not scared to admit you love them. "L.O.V.E" is a sacred word for some people (not for liar though). With him/her, you always want to say "I Love You" 24 hours a day.
- Motivate yourself everyday. Try to motivate yourself everyday by saying "you need to move on with your life". Do it before you go to sleep and at the early hour in the morning. Break up will normally bring your mood down. You need to motivate yourself to bring the good feeling in you again.
- Don't be alone. Go out with all your best friends and do something that can keep your mind occupied and lighten your mood. Please make sure you don't talk about your ex. If any of your friends asked about him/her, just say you don't want to talk about it and just want to have some fun with your friends.
- Please don't try to sms, call, chat or even look at his/her Facebook (or any social media) account. Be brave. When its already a break up, you need to make sure you can move on with your life. Any contact with him/her will only make you regret for what happen. It will feel weird at first since you normally spent almost your entire day together. Suddenly you're alone with no one to text, chat or call. But you need to accept that it is over.
- Try list down all the bad/negative thing about your boyfriend/girlfriend. The list will help you forget about him/her well doing. Its not easy but you will try to forget the pain faster then the fun, right? If this will make you remember about him/her more, please skip this one. We try to forget not try to remember.
- No "just good friends" relationship. Unless both of you already accept that break up and can understand that you two are only friends now. Wait at least one year for "just good friends" or until both of you already had a new relationship.
- Put away all the gift he/she ever give to you. Looking at the gift will make you remember every good memories with him/her. Put them in a box or somewhere that you cannot easily see. Return them to him/her as soon as possible is always the best solution.
- Erase all his contact from your phone, your books, email address and your social network account (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace etc). Make sure you also delete all his/her email and sms that you received and sent to him/her. Just make sure you really cannot find any contact about him at all, as soon as possible.
- Be active. Don't just sit on your couch watching Movies/TV or online in Facebook, mourning about your lost. Its not the end of the world. Try do something that you cannot do when you're in your relationship with your ex. Get out of the house and try have some fun. Staying in the house alone will only help you remember more about your ex.
- Find a new boyfriend/girlfriend as soon as possible. Its not easy but that is the fast solution. Just remember to tell your new boyfriend/girlfriend you just had a break up. It maybe will help them understand about your mood at the moment. But please, don't compare your new one with your ex. Just have a nice time with your new boyfriend/girlfriend. If the activity involve something that will make you remember about your ex, please do tell. But no talking about your ex.
Here is a list that I write about "bad driving habit of Sabahan":
- Driver in Sabah like to be in the right lane even if they drive at 50 km / h. It will be useless for you to horn or mad at them since many driver doing the same thing in Sabah road. The best thing to do is overtake them. I been to Peninsular Malaysia before and see that people over there will be tailgating driver who is slow on the right lane. In Sabah, you might instantly ram into them since tailgating is a bit rare over here.
- Sabah driver also don't like to use the light signals when they want to change lane. You need to be extra careful and watch the car in front of you all the time. Especially when there is traffic light or roundabout in front.
- Although there were no vehicles on the roundabout, most vehicles will automatically stopped. Car that coming from the roundabout route, might be changing lane without giving any signals. There will be a massive jam after office hours near the roundabout. I will try to avoid roundabout during this time.
- During the night, many drivers will use their high beam light. If you cannot get used to it, please make sure you bring your black spectacles. Hehehehehe....
- Some Sabah driver don't like other vehicle cut their lane even though they were driving at a speed of 50 km / h. When they overtake you, please be patient and don't taunting back at them. Some of them might called their friends and attack you.
- You can see many people join the circus in Sabah roads. Hahahahaha.... Small car like kancil can accommodate up to 6 adults. Just don't get shock on what you will see. Hehehehe....
- If you're driving in a town in Sabah (especially Kota Kinabalu), please don't speed. Pedestrian might suddenly cross the road even if the traffic light is green.
Malaysia Driving lesson Process:
- Present at Kursus Pendidikan Pemandu (Driver Education Course) for 5 hours.
- Passed the Computer Test (Road regulations test).
- Present at a 6 hour workshop.
- L license will be issued.
- Driving training. Minimum study time is 8 hours.
- Pass Practical Test-RTD (Road Transport Department).
- P license will be issued.
The sound of Gong and Tagung in this video always remind me how passionate Sumazau dance is. You will be in some kind of new world when the music start and the dancers start performing.This Sumazau Dance video recorded when I am visiting Monsopiad cultural village in Penampang, Sabah. Sumazau is consider Sabah number one cultural dance and you can see this dance in almost all state occasion. Hahahahaha.... Don't asked me to dance for you because I really cannot dance. Especially when everyone is watching.
Any of you try this dance before?
Dusun Language Saturday (DLS): Learn Dusun Language.
Fruits at Tamu
Here is the list of ethnic language that can be found in Sabah.
- Illanun (Irranun).
- Nunuk Ragang.
Anyone knew what time this budget 2011 will be announced by Najib tomorrow 15 October 2011? 3 pm?
PS: Please don't forget to visit next week Wordless Wednesday. Hehehehe....