Thursday, September 30, 2010

We got a flat tyre

Arkkkkhhhhh.... We got a flat tyre. If you guess anything about that in yesterday Wordless Wednesday, you're right. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture. You can guess as many as you want. I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer normally is there. As a gift to anyone who get the correct answer, I will post your blog URL in the next post. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday).


The correct answer is "My friends changed Flat tyre, we took their pictures", people who get it right:
  1. Sumandak Kinabalu
  2. levian
  3. etomyam
  4. donny
  5. HiPnCooLMoMMa
If I left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Hahahahaha.... Some of your comment are funny. Everyone are just using their imagination freely. Lina, That girl is my friends, Fatim. Kay, if there are any of the monitor lizards (Namewee or Luca Lucas) on the road, I will most probably not taking any pictures. Hehehehe.... gadisBUNGA, everyone will be banging their head if we accidentally struck a tokek. Khulanz, your guess? A KL citizen, children under that car? Hehehehehe.... Girlie, at last you get it right.
I am going back to my work place every Sunday. Normally, it will take us 2 hours to go there from Kota Marudu by car. The road to my workplace don't fully develop yet. Some parts of the roads is a former logging road. Some part of the roads not paved (tidak berturap) yet. On my early days working here, it took courage to go back to this workplace since anything could happen, and I need to prepared. The car maybe will be having problem and there is no mechanic along the roads. No one to asked help too. Its quiet OK now since the road already paved with stones.
On that day (This flat tyre happened few month back), they're 4 of us. Me and my friend Fatim, General (the driver) and Sairun. Along the way, the men are talking about recycle tyre or cut tyre (Tayar toreh, I am not sure what they called it in English). Sairun said he bought Tayar Toreh and he cannot drive his car that day since he can see wire on his tyres. The General said he bought Tayar Toreh because its cheaper. At that time, I were thinking, wish we don't have any flat tyre. At the same moment, General stop his car. He asked Sairun to check his tyres. The Tayar Toreh he used just going flat.

Its right in the middle of no where. No hand phone line at that place if we want to get help. When both of them changing the tyre, both of us taking their pictures. I am not sure if Fatim knew I am taking pictures for my blog. Hehehehehe.... It took both of them one long hours to change that tyre since they never change a tyre before. Luckily, the spare tyre don't have any problem. After the flat tyre fix, we continue our journey to the workplace.
The moral of the story, Don't use recycle tyre (Tayar Toreh). I think last year, Road Safety Department already warn driver that this Tayar Toreh is illegal. Starting 1st November 2009, you can get summons for using this kind of tyre. This is because this kind of tyre is dangerous to user and other road users. Its also don't have any approval by Standards and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM). They cut the tyre tread so the tyre look new but it will make the tyre thinner.

Anyone of you using this kind of tyre?

Chayo-chayo....

26 comments:

levian said...

ah, i heard about not using recycled tyre.
this is definitely another lesson that we learn
by seeing the real thing ourselves. :)

en_me said...

me tak betullahh.. uhuhu

Anif® said...

Kesiannya..

Zezebel said...

levian.
My friend general bought the tyre just one week.

Zezebel said...

en_me.
takpa.., cuba lagi. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Anif.
Apa boleh buat. Ambik gambar jer lar.

maslinamansor said...

nasib baik ada lelaki sekali. Kalau semua dalam keta tue adalah wanita mau parah...

Zezebel said...

Maslina.
Saya dan housemate dulu pernah eksiden. Nasib baik ada orang lalu jalan tu juga tolong kami.

Sir Marcello said...

arghhh!! salah lagi...hahaha
tayar celup ngan tayar toreh sama tak?
pendek kata pakailah tayar yang baru..lebih selamat dan mencengkam~

etomyam said...

hehehe...kena jugak tekaan ku :D

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcello.
Dua-dua pun recycle kan? Sama la kot.
Tu lar, nak jimat sangat guna tayar toreh ni.

Zezebel said...

etomyam selalu kena tayar pancit kot? Hehehehe....

stevebethere from bethere2day said...

Hope you had enough puff in you to blow it back up LOL!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

yay! i finally got it right.

oh based on the photo of the tire, i think what you meant was a recap tire (tayar toreh). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mama Murai said...

Haha~ I miss the good fortune to answer, i knew the answer for the 1st time i look the picture on your post before.

annfrendly said...

lamanya perjalanan ke tempat kerja..
kalau tayar macamtu.. tak laratla saya nak tukar sendiri.. berat tu..
ok..kita ban tayar toreh mulai harini..hehee

Zezebel said...

Steve.
Hahahahaha.... I don't think I can do that.

Zezebel said...

Hahahaha at last Girlie.
Yes. That picture meant for that tayar toreh. Is it recap tyre in english? I think it is Retreads tyre but I am not sure.

Zezebel said...

Mama Murai.
Just remember to join the fun every Wednesday.

Zezebel said...

annfrendly.
Bukan hari-hari. Weekend jer. Weekdays saya tinggal di sana. Friday balik Kota Marudu.

Zikri Husaini said...

owh no... im wrong again... :-)

Jill Wellington said...

I enjoyed the pictures. They made me smile to see the help with your tyre!

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Yeah! Got it right...
Terlebih berat kali, itulah pasal meletup :)

Zezebel said...

Zikri : try again and make it right..hehe

Zezebel said...

Jill : hehe.. I am glad that you enjoy reading my blog..

Zezebel said...

mandak : haha, tayar toreh ba tu. Tayar yang hilang bunga sdh, lepas tu d toreh balik, buat bunga..bahaya ni. Bilang kawan kami murah banding tayar baru..murah apa juga kalau beza rm100 ja and tahan 1 week ja...haha...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...