Tuesday, September 14, 2010

They attacked my house again

Heeeeeeeelp..... They attacked my house again. Wuhuuuuuuu.... But I am happy about it. Hehehehehe.... Thanks again Jane (Sumandak Kinabalu) for attacking my fiance open house at Kota Kinabalu in the 3rd day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I thought you never make it to the house since you need to go to the church  that day. Its a surprise when you bring almost a dozen of your troops (family) for the celebration. Hehehehehe.... All of you guys and girls are really sporting; me and my family salute you for that.

They came at around 11 am with two cars. Jane, Judyana, Just, Jessie, Jessica and Jane little brother (I don't know your name, sorry. Hehehehe) came with two bodyguards. Hehehehe... I guess both of the bodyguards belong to Just and Jessie, right? Even there are too many peoples coming that day, all of you can mingle with the crowd and join the family days Sukaneka (games). Owhhhh... I forgot to tell you Jane, every years, my fiance family will be organizing a family days open house with sukan rakyat (games) as one of the main attraction. All of their family from all over Sabah will be back and join the fun. Its a day to meet all the family at one place to.

That day, Jane, her sister Just and their little brother join the games. Jane won second place in coconut bowling and her little brother won second place in walk on brick. Thank you for your support Jane. Sorry, I forgot to take your blushing face when playing the bowling game. Hehehehe.... Its a tiring day for me and my family but full of joys when you can see everyone are enjoying their day at the open house Aidilfitri celebration. Psssst..., Jane, I steal some of your photo aaah. Hehehehehe....

Selamat Hari Raya everyone. Do you had any family day before?

Chayo-chayo....

12 comments:

gadisBunga said...

wow...open house and siap ada sukan rakyat lagi? lepas mkn boleh excercise...bagus tuh! :)

Zezebel said...

Fidde

yup, seronokkan? hehe :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

we normally do that during Christmas, that's when we have the family reunion.

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

OMG! It was just a luck and the kids on my left who keep encouraging me, told me to steady my breath...hahahaha
We had so much fun, many thanks to you and your family for everything...
By the way, I am not blushing. Its the heat, hehehe...

p/s pinjam ja seberapa banyak gambr, tiada masalah tu...untuk dikongsi juga ;)

hafidz said...

rumah terbuka yang terbaek di hari raya~ =)

Zezebel said...

Girlie

it's fun right? :)

Zezebel said...

Jane

the kids!!! semua mo kasi kena sy masa mercun beracun tu. nsb nda kena..tia pasal2 kena menari pla karang...huhu

Zezebel said...

hafidz


terima kasih... :)

lina said...

It's great to be attacked, isn't it? :)

Zezebel said...

Lina

hehe...yeah... it was great and fun... (^.^)

mokjadeandell said...

Jezebel,
What a lovely thing to have a game as well as open house on hari raya. Such joy ,instead of just makan and more makan.Might adopt one next raya.
Selamat hari raya.(:

Zezebel said...

mokjadeandell

Thank you and selamat hari raya too.. (^.^)

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...