Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2010 (Happy Aidilfitri) to all my Muslim friends. One big different for me this raya season is that I can wish everyone Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya (Happy Aidilfitri days) in my own blog. Hehehehehe.... Its make me feel like an artist. Forgive me physically and spiritually (Maaf Zahir dan batin) for any wrong doing and bad thing I am saying to you personally or I said wrongly in your blog. Aidilfitri is not just about celebration after a month of fasting but also a days asking people for forgiveness for sins that we maybe do. This post is specially for me asking forgiveness from everyone.
The first one, specially dedicated to my parents.Even both of them are non Muslim, its not nice to forget about them since they are the one who formed me to be what I am now. Thanks Mami and Dadi for supporting me in this entire life and please forgive me for any wrong doing. I also asked forgiveness from my fiance.., I have a little bit hard headed (Keras Kepala) and talk first think later (cakap lepas) attitude. I knew that I hurt his feeling so many times. Sorry  sayang. I cannot promise that I won't make the same mistake again but I will try to control it and try to change step by step. I cannot change 100% in a blink of an eyes. 
Next to all my siblings (Mahadi, Ana, Beth, Nonong, Manja and  Atan), sorry if I am being too fussy. I just want the best to all of you. Thanks to my fiance parents too for being so nice to me. Hehehehe.... To all my best friends; Jane, Rynnie, Chong Li Ken, Farah Roslan, Jijah, Hamid, Bibiana, Iruwan, Chong Shannee, Rafidah and Kak Lina. Happy Eid and please forgive for any of my wrong doing. I know its been a long time that I don't contact some of you but I still remember all the sweets memory we had together. I know, when we had a chance to meet again, we can talk and laugh together, like always.

Last but not least, to all my online social network friends in Facebook, Myspace and Friendster including  all my blog friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2010, Maaf Zahir Batin (Happy Eidul-fitri, Forgive me physically and spiritually). I am sorry if I had done any mistake in my writing; in my blog or in your blogs comment form.

Everyone are invited to my open house on the first day of Eid (Aidilfitri).

Chayo-chayo....






11 comments:

lina said...

Selamat hari raya! :)
Cuti panjang ke?

Zezebel said...

Lina

Selamat Hari Raya (^.^)
cuti seminggu lebih je....hehe

Sir Marcelo said...

Salam Aidilfitri :)

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcelo

terima kasih. :)
nda pegi beraya ka?

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

be blessed on this very special day Z!

donny said...

Selamat Hari Raya Bel...semuga gembira di hari mulia ni..

Jamie said...

Happy Aidilfitri to you!

Zezebel said...

thank you HiPnCooLMoMMa :)

Zezebel said...

terima kasih Donny.
ada juga kau jalan2 cari makan ka ni?

Zezebel said...

Thanks Jamie. :D

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

Lets forget and forgive on this beautiful season...
We really had a good time yesterday at your home, its a pity we had to rush back...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...