Thursday, September 23, 2010

Old pictures bring nostalgia

People said, old pictures will bring nostalgia. Hehehehe.... If you guess my age at 11 years old in yesterday Wordless Wednesday, you're right. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture. You can guess as many as you want to. I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer normally is there. As a gift to anyone who get the correct answer, I will post your blog URL in the next post. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday).

The correct answer is "11 years old", people who get it right:
  1. eelobor
  2. makdara TERDIVA
  3. Marie (Jellybelly)
 If I left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted.

When I saw this picture, it will remind me how naughty I am that time. In my neighbourhood at this time, there are no girls that similar to my age. Most of my friends that time are boys. I will play boys games like catching fish in the mud, climbing trees, play hide and seek, police sentry, slings birds and many more similar boys games. I fell into a well before when my mom told me to go to bath because I eagerly playing swords with my friends. In school, I only make friends with girls, I don't care about the boys (none of my village friends in my school that time). There is one time that a discipline teacher pull my ear because I make one of the boy crying, at that time I am the school assistant prefect head. Hehehehehe.... Naughty me.

Looking at this picture when I am 17 years old (with Beth, my sister), it will remind me at my glory days. Hehehehe.... At this time, a wife to a very important people came to my house and asked my parents if I can join a beauty pageant (Unduk Ngadau). They will pay all expenses but I never accept that offer. This picture also reminds me about how many secret admire letters sent to me. I also had been a bridesmaid so many times this day and in one occasion, I get more attention then the brides. Its make me remember, even if I never get 1st place in class. All my classmate eager want to know my result in exams. I am not naughty anymore this day. I became a shy girl. Hehehehe....
Even if I am not in this matrix pictures (you can see Jane-Sumandak Kinabalu), it will remind me how stressful my life that time. I need to make sure I am not failed from exam or get expelled from school. This picture is a pictures of all my housemate, I am sleeping during this picture take. Jane is one of my housemate during that time. This picture also remind me that eating meat will make my body and face swelling badly, like I am allergic to meat. 

Do you have any old pictures that will bring nostalgia like mine?

Chayo-chayo....

40 comments:

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

alah belle, lieya tersasar sikit jek teka heheeheheheh....ape2 pun you mmg sweet...muke tak berubah tau....mmg awet mude gituuuuu!!!~

hafizmd said...

waaa..mmg noltagia betul gambar ni yer..dan zezebel masih ingat lagi setiap benda yang berlau time tuh..mmg mendalam kesannya pada zezebel kan?

tak tahan ni..budak laki nangis kene buli ngn you..hohoho..nakal..

gadisBunga said...

11 years old??? tak cayelah!

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

I have lots of old pictures.

OMG! That matrix picture...lol
Do you remember how they packed us in that tiny little room??
Ya, very stressful at that time but I am glad I had the opportunity to have that experience.
The experiences help a lot right now, especially when you face a hard problem...

maslinamansor said...

ada gambar lama tapi tak tahu simpan kat mana... :)

cemomoi said...

huu ada orang kata barang yang lepas jangan dikenang... meleleh air mata

Donha said...

woot~
lepas raya, nak buat open house.malam tu mula la hias rumah. cari gambar lama2 letak dalam frame.kah2.kelakar la pulak tengok gambar aku mase kecik. sangat la comel. =,=

Zezebel said...

Hehehehe Lieya.
Terima kasih.... *tersipu-sipu malu*

Zezebel said...

hafizmd.
Nostalgia tu, susah nak lupa.

Sekarang tak nakal sudah. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Fidde.., betul. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Jane.
Though time teach us to adapt and solve problem fast kan? Napa lar sya tiada dalam gambar tu.

Zezebel said...

Maslina.
kalau jumpa tu, mesti teringatkan kenangan lama kan?

Zezebel said...

cemomoi.
jangan dikenang yang sedih. Cerita gembira tidak apa. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Donha.
Gambar lama-lama memang comel. Hehehehe....

levian said...

you are definitely the girl who attracts a lot of attention! XD

suri said...

manisnya waktu2 kecil heee..

masa tu berambut panjang ye??

Zezebel said...

Thank you levian. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Dah besar pun manis bha suri. Hehehehe....
Panjang juga la....

lina said...

banyak secret admire ye? :D

June Zach (Fledgling Blogger) said...

Though without words, pictures speak a lot. They bring good old memories. That's nice you still have a soft copy of a photo when you were 11 years old. Hehehe!

kak ina kl said...

memang nostalgia bila tenguk gambar lama kan..

jom join contest akak..ada hadiah lumayan sedang menanti

enyheartsdiamond said...

hahaa.. malu lah tgok gambar2 lama :p

Zezebel said...

lina.
Bleh lar tahan. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

June Zach.
Totally true. Hehehehehe....

Zezebel said...

kak ina.
Nanti saya tengok-tengok ya.

Zezebel said...

enyheartsdiamond.
Nak ingat balik kenangan manis lama kena tengok gambar2 lama tu. Hehehehe

etomyam said...

nice pic and seriously nostalgic moment in life..sadly I've lost my childhood album .. all the most valuable pics of me had gone forever huhu

a kl citizen said...

u shud have joined the beuty pageant lah bel....

donny said...

cute2 owh time kecil2....

Norasikin said...

Nak kena selongkar cari gambar lama gak la.

Afra Yuri said...

Hello zezebel from Sabah! :D

Faarihin said...

nostalgia lama cik zezebel tu.. (^__^)

Zezebel said...

etomyam.
I lost some of my childhood pictures too. But I think my siblings took it.

Zezebel said...

a kl citizen.
Malu lar time tu. Hehehehe

Zezebel said...

donny.
Dah besar lagi kiut kan? Hehehehe

Zezebel said...

Norasikin.
Selongkar lar. Mana tau jumpa harta karun. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Salam kenal Afra.

Zezebel said...

Faarihin.
Kenangan manis bha....

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

11 tahun,..alah silap ...hehe

Zezebel said...

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau
Hehe..cuba lagi lain kali..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...