Thursday, September 2, 2010

My hand need lotion

Hahahahahaha....Look like Thursday is a laughing day for me. Thanks everyone for participating and enjoying yourself in my guessing Wordless Wednesday game. The answer is my hand need a lotions. To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture. You can guess as many as you want to. I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer normally is there. As a gift to anyone who get the correct answer, I will post your blog URL in the next post. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday).

The correct answer is "My hand need a lotions", people who get it right:
  1. Jellybelly
  2. Mama Murai
If I left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Hehehehehe.... I am not married. That is my engagement ring. I am showing both hand because that's mean I need something for my hands but not henna (inai). Hehehehehe.... Why everyone think I will be getting married? Not now, the plan will be next year. I need money but I am to old for duit raya (ang pow). Hahahahaha.... Steve, you never stop make me laugh. Its not about my nails, I show two pictures, you cannot see the nails on the first one. Hehehehehe.... Sound like this week Wordless Wednesday is though. Thanks everyone for joining and release your imagination for my Wordless Wednesday. Please wait for next week Wordless Wednesday ya.

My hand need lotions everyday to make sure it stay soft and smooth. Especially when I work at my mom rice stall, I can get rough or dry skin easily. I always bring small 50ml lotion everywhere I go. I used many hand and body lotion:

One of the best hand lotion (for me) is Johnson's baby milk lotion with natural protein, vitamin A and vitamin E. Clinically proven mild. I love the smell of the lotion when I put it on my skin. I always bring this lotion around where ever I go.

Johnson's baby soft lotion 24hours moisture. this non-greasy, fast absorbing lotion is enriched with hydrating emollients and natural lipids that are known to help maintain hydration and prevent moisture loss.

Enchanteur perfumed hand and body lotion Moisture Silk (romantic) non greasy formulation is specially enriched with Aloe Vera and Olive Butter to give my skin optimum moisturising and nourishment.

Johnson's body care, naturally white daily UV lotion, micro pigment sunscreen, active vitamin C and natural milk extract to help protect skin's natural born fairness. To protect the naturally white skin and healthy pink glow you're born with. this daily SPF8 lotion with MP Sunscreen helps deflect harmful sun rays and prevent darkening. With vitamin C and milk extract known to help lighten and nourish skin.

I am always used Johnson's baby milk lotion & Johnson's baby soft lotion. The other two I will used when I feel a little bit boring and want a different smell. But all the product can really soften your skin. It just that I am more comfortable with the first two choice of hand lotion. Both of the lotions don't have a strong smell and you can use it anywhere. I used to have a rough and dry skin before using hand lotion regularly. Now, my hand is smoother. You can see it yourself in the earlier Wordless Wednesday post. Hehehehehe....

Girls, what type of hand lotion are you using? I know some guys who use hand lotion to, do any of you guys used hand lotion? Hehehehehe....

Chayo-chayo....

52 comments:

lina said...

Wah! So many lotions! I use only 1 and that's Nivea. :)

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

laaaaaaaaaaaa betul la ko ni belle...ye2 laa aku teka duit raye heheeheheeh....

mcm lieya suke pakai nivea.....tapi kat opis standby johnson punye lotion.....kdg2 gune sabun kat toilet opis ni, kering gile tangan .....mmg kene sapu lotion....

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

wah salah rupanya... hik2..

en_me said...

kalo teka betul dapat hadiah takks.. ehehe

julicavero remaja smp said...

yess your skin need lotion not just your hand but all you skin..hehe....and u become a beautiful girl,hehe

FyZa said...

yup..tmbh2 klu asik kena aircond ja akt opis..mmh sgt2 perlukan losyen supaya kulit x kering..;)

fiddeOmar said...

j&j is one of the best as perfumed lotion might interfere with our perfumes and it can be drying too

suri said...

laaa.. salah le..
sekarang ni dah bukak musim kuiz ke kak zezebel :)

Zezebel said...

lina.
I normally used the first two lotion but sometimes need to change for a new smell. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Lieya.
dulu ada la pakai nivea, skrg ni J n J jak.

Zezebel said...

Zikr.
tiada guna hand lotion? Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

en_me.
Saja jer nak seronok-seronok.
Bagi hadiah letak nama dalam next post jer.

Zezebel said...

julicavero.
thats true. Hehehehehe....

Zezebel said...

FyZa.
Tau takpe. kalau tak ada tangan jadi macam kertas pasir karang kan?

Zezebel said...

fidde.
Thats true. their smell will not interfere with our body lotion smell. i like it. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

suri.
Kuiz hari rabu jer. Hehehehehe....
bagi orang enjoy, asyik-asyik baca artikel serius jer, tak seronok kan?

lionteen said...

lionteen salah lg..
bile la nk btui nye ni..
hehe..

manyak nye lotion..

Zezebel said...

Boleh tunggu lagi next week lionteen. hehehehe....

Bawak banyak-banyak pun bukan semua di pakai.

etomyam said...

aisehman..wrong answer again...next time please give me more clue hehehe

Elvyra = Elbo = Vera said...

ooo... lotion pula.. :D
banyaknya lotion.. sy guna dua ja, satu untuk uv protection n satu lagi lotion perfume.. ;P

ainnoraini said...

so many lotion...saye gune only 1, johnson's baby lotion...sebab bile gune rase lembut tangan ni...

Zezebel said...

etomyam.
OK. Will try to give more clue in the picture.

Zezebel said...

Elvyra.
Sama la.., dua jak yang diguna selalu.

Zezebel said...

ainnoraini.
Hehehehe..., macam pegang baby yang baru lahir kan?

ikiqzana said...

skrg ni x guna apa2 lotion pon.. malas.

salam kenal gak dari zana. dh follow kt sini yer.

Zezebel said...

ikiqzana.
Saya dulu pun malas, lepas tu tangan start jadi kasar.

terima kasih ya sebab follow.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i'm using different variants of j&j too, they have come up with different scents. i love bath & body works and not to forget Victoria's Secret

jellybelly said...

yay! thanks for the linky :) my baby uses johnson's baby bath :)

maslinamansor said...

jarang pakai... mungkin tangan dah lembut kot... hehehe

Mama Murai said...

Haha~ lucky me, tapi sebenarnya dah tau apa yg pompuan sebenarnya nak.. bak kata pepatah hanya jauhari mengenal manikam.. tak gitu Z? :)

Zezebel said...

Girlie, look like J&J used by everyone in this world. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Your welcome jellybelly.
I feel like a baby when I use J&J. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Maslina.
Keja kat gerai beras buat tangan saya jadi kasar.

Zezebel said...

Mama Murai.
Ya.., setuju. Perempuan lebih memahami perempuan yang lain. Hehehehe.... Yang jawab betul pun dua-dua perempuan.

maiyah said...

sy pun kene slalu pakai losen, kalo x tu nanti kering..

cemomoi said...

tu macam la looks like baby

Zezebel said...

Kak maiyah.
Tak semua orang sama kan kulit dia.

Zezebel said...

cemomoi.
jaga kulit macam baby? Hehehehe....

Ku Tak Sempurna said...

kulit sy tak sesuai guna lotion... klu letak kat tgn, satu bdn berpeluh.. so sy tak guna lotion...

a.z.r.i.n.a.03.07 said...

ambil masa bertahun2 utk habiskan satu botol lotion.

huhu..

Uncle Lee said...

Waaa, macham TV 'guessing game'....ada BMW or not? Ha ha.
Have fun, Lee.

Jamie said...

Never would have guessed that...

Mylene said...

Oh, just lotion! And that Johnson & Johnson was my favorite lotion when I was a teenager. I still like though but I can't use it in my cold place.

cybernetic88 said...

amboi. tngn kasar ke?. lalala. xbest la cmni. hee :P
pkai lotion bnyk2 ye. hee

azzey said...

Zezebel: I love hand lotion! Sume pon I sker.....especially yang lembut bau nya!But for me.....as long as can make my skin feel better......should be okay for me.....:)

p/s: nice to knowing u......he3.....

Zezebel said...

Ku Tak Sempurna

Owh, macam my sister...
dia kalau pakai lotion je, macam2 penyakit kulit boleh dapat...huhu

Zezebel said...

a.z.r.i.n.a.03.07

hehe...mesti kulit takde masalah kan? tu pasal jarang pakai lotion?

Zezebel said...

Uncle Lee

hehe, only for fun bah...

Zezebel said...

Jamie

hehe..try harder next time...

Zezebel said...

Mylene

you are using what right now then? surely you need something to protect ur skin from the cold, right?

Zezebel said...

cybernetic88

hehe ye la tu...

Zezebel said...

azzey

ya, betul tu, :D.

Nice knowing you too.. (^.^)

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...