Sunday, September 12, 2010

James Family attack Kota Marudu

James Family attack Kota Marudu. Wuhuuuuuu..... I think most of regular blogger that had visited  my blog already knew that Jane from Sumandak Kinabalu blog, is one of my best friends. I had a surprise visit from Jane and her fiance and two of her siblings came attacking my open house on the First Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration. I don't expect her to come since it will took her one and half hour to drive to my place in Kota Marudu. That day start with a rain and end up with a bang. Hehehehehe....

Some Facebook and Blogger friends also told me that they want to come to my open house but only Jane who keep her promise. Many thanks to you my friends. Hehehehe.... You make my day brighter that day, eventhough, I don't had enough sleep. I had been cooking Hari raya food until 3.00am and then wake up at 7.00am to cook other dishes. Jane asking for rendang but sadly I don't cook rendang that day. we only had mee rojak, Sup Tulang, Tomyam seafood, fried chicken wing and ayam masak kicap (sorry, no pictures for my food, I am busy entertaining my guests). I don't have many spicy and food with a lots of spices since at my place, many people don't like to eat that. Ayam Masak kicap and fried  chicken wings are the favourite foods among the local.


I have many story to tell for my Hari Raya experience this year. But I think i will let all of you share what happen to you this raya? Any special guest coming? To my international friends, do your place celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri like I do?


Chayo-chayo....

11 comments:

Sir Marcello said...

if beaufort siring2 Kota Marudu..mimang rumah ko suda sa serang tue...hahaha

salam lebaran :)

enyheartsdiamond said...

banyaknya u masak!

happy eid! mzb :D

Thoha said...

tak ada cerita best sangat raya kali ni..biasa2 je..hehe

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcello

nasib baik jauh a...haha

Zezebel said...

enyheartsdiamond

takde la banyak sangat, biasa je...
hehe..

Zezebel said...

Thoha

tak seronok raya kali ni?

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

bukan sy juga yg memandu, nasib baik dpt pujuk boipren ambl cuti...hahaha
apapun thanks yaa, we really enjoy our time there ;)
ini lah open house yg paling jauh pernah kami datang...hehehe

Zezebel said...

Jane

haha..baru dapat kasi berjumpa kita punya boipren a..haha lain kali datang dgn perut kosong a....

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

we do have a lot of muslim brothers and sisters here in the Philippines, but I have not witnessed any raya celebration.

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

hahahaha....orait barait ^ ^

Zezebel said...

Girlie

In Malaysia, everyone celebrate other religions together. We do open house and invite our friends and family to come and celebrate it together.

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...