Thursday, September 16, 2010

I watch them all

Hehehehehe.... 4 movies in 3 days. I am not just watch "Piranha" and "Resident Evil: afterlife" but I also watch 2 other movies; "Phua Chu Kang the movies" and "Cats and Dogs". To anyone who still new in my blog, every Wednesday I will be posting a picture or sets of picture and you need to guess what I am trying to say in the picture. You can guess as many as you want to. I maybe will post together a caption, quote or a little bit clue in the post. The rest you need to look carefully at the pictures, the answer normally is there. As a gift to anyone who get the correct answer, I will post your blog URL in the next post. The answer of the Wordless Wednesday will be on the next day (Thursday). 

The correct answer is "I watch both movies", people who get it right:
  1. Marcus Khoo
  2. lina
 If I left anyone out, please do comment here and tell me. Comments that past 24 hours mark will not be counted. Hahahaha Jamie, that teeth can kill. Uncle Lee, I only watch movies at cinema once a while. Fidde, yes, I watch this movie at 1borneo. Thank you for everyone for participating in my Wordless Wednesday.
The first movie I want to watch is Piranha but It shocking me when the counter girl told me that the movie is not for kids. Hehehehe.... I forgot that I bring along my little sister and brother. In Malaysia, some movies are only for 18 years and above. I watch Phua Chu Kang movie instead of Piranha, its a funny movie but I do think that you can watch Pua Chu Kang in our local TV soon. Not so many people watching that movie. The second movie is "cats and dogs". I only get to watch Piranha on the 3rd days. Its a good movie with so much suspens and a little bit scary. I screaming a little bit and closed my eyes when the piranhas are attacking. Hehehehe.... The Resident Evil is meant for 3D movies. If you want to watch it, I suggest you watch it in 3D cinema.

Any suggestion for new movies in cinema? I want to watch them tonight or tomorrow. Hehehehe....

 Chayo-chayo....

16 comments:

lionteen said...

beshnyeee...
lame giler da x tengok wayang..

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

boo me! I haven't gotten any answers right!

julicavero said...

wow..nice..i think that's very interesting film..come on watch it

cemomoi said...

dah tua-tua cenggini tv pon malas nak layan...

*MrsMartinez* said...

wow you sure watched a lot of movies!
xoxo
MrsM

lina said...

Wah! Movie overload!111

Zezebel said...

lionteen

napa tak tengok? tak de masa?

Zezebel said...

Girlie
hehe...try again, best of luck

Zezebel said...

julicavero
yeah, i enjoyed watching it all hehe :)

Zezebel said...

cemomoi
sekali sekala tengok wayang seisi keluarga kan best? hehe :)

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

long time not going to cinema...isk2...

Zezebel said...

MrsM
I rarely watch movies since Kota Marudu don't have any cinema. I am in Kota Kinabalu right now, Sabah capital city.

Zezebel said...

Lina
Jarang ada kesempatan nak tengok movie,macam sekarang ambik cuti panjang, dapat la jalan2 tengok wayang hehe...

Zezebel said...

Zikr
Before this, I been to cinema last May. I can only watch cinema movies at Kota Kinabalu.

levian said...

the last i catched was resident evil.
it was awesome!
i didn't watch it in 3D though. :p

Zezebel said...

levian
hehe.. it is just a suggestion.i didn't watch in 3D too..

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...