Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I need digg followers

Help! I need a lots of digg followers everyone. Fellow Bloggers & Facebookers friends, any of you have digg account? Can you help by following me? I will follow you back. Hehehehe.... I received invitation for the new digg alpha by Katakpuru (toad) few weeks back. What a nickname. I read there are many complaint about the new digg. Most people were saying that this will be the fall of digg. Others were complaining that the new digg look like Facebook. I don't really understand how to use digg for blogging but I know its good for my search engine ranking.
After received the invitation, what I need are just registering my email, username, password and upload photo. The only problem is when I need to import my feeds, I need to verify the links by putting their verification key code: 381a93416dee4baf9da2d426cced644a . For me, It is troublesome because I need to write a post just for submitting my feed but I think, they have some reasons for doing that. When my feed already verified, it will allows Digg to auto-submit my stories as they are published.
As what I read, digg is suppose to be social news website but I don't think what we post will be read by anyone if you don't have enough friends in there. That sound like a social bookmark, is it? This new digg version 4 release on 25 August 2010 with new design and removing some features such as bury, favorites, friends submission, upcoming pages and history search. Connecting my digg account to Facebook, twitter and Google account is easy, I just need to click the buttons for that.

To anyone who want to follow:

If any of you have any tips about how to increase my follower and how to use digg and twitter for my blog benefits, you're welcome to post relevant link in this post comment. Please don't spam my comment with irrelevant link.

PS: Ooopss... Sorry. I just want to verified my feeds by making this post but look like the feeds cannot be verified. lol.

Chayo-chayo....

39 comments:

levian said...

i believe i have a digg account, but ..
i never did login after registered. XD
it was just too troublesome for me.
sorry i wasn't a big help,
but i will continue supporting you through here. :)

en_me said...

nak fofuler akak tewww bahh.. ehehe

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Zezebel, I regret I am not into FB or Tweet, nor this 'Digg' thing. In fact first time read about this too.
I suggest you write what people like to read, as well write from your heart.

Some write to impress using words we need a dictionary to understand....most write for fun.
For me I write for fun, strictly no politics or religion.....
Wish you all the best.....I'm sure you'll do fine, best regards, Lee.

Zezebel said...

levian.
Nevermind. I just want to experience what is this digg al about. Its hard to understand what is digg. trying them myself maybe can help me understand it better.

Zezebel said...

en_me.
fofuler, amende tu?

Zezebel said...

Uncle Lee.
At the moment, half of my daily readers come from facebook. Writing in the world full with blogs will not help you Uncle Lee. You need to do so many thing to make sure your blog can be found by anyone in this world (organic/search engine visitor). Social bookmark, SEO, backlink, advertising are some of the tools needed for that. I want to try and learn about it. I don't want my blog become an empty road without any cars. Talking alone ain't fun.

Thanks for the advice Uncle Lee.

Ismail N said...

No problem dear. Following you on Digg and Twitter. Digged your post. To verify, paste the key to your last posting. Paste on html mode. Save your posting, then click verify. This is a new feature of Digg. They all mahu compete with FB, etc. I don't use Digg and Twitter regularly. Byk sangat social network nak jaga... susah.

FyZa said...

tengs ya arie 2 follow sy..i will follow u back..;)

donny said...

belum lg pena usik2 digg ni..

gadisBunga said...

not another account...hihi. facebook n twitter n blog is tiring enuff for me. :)

suri said...

suri masih belum buat lagi huhuhu...

suri kurg shtlah adeh....

cemomoi said...

rasa-rasa cukup le blog ni kot... tu pon tak larat kengkadang

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

digg is one of sources traffic... hehe.. will be add.. wait ha..

cybernetic88 said...

digg?. xmau la buat. haha. twitter akn ku follow. lalala. bgus. facebook plak? :P

lionteen said...

lionteen tade acc digg ni..
se malas lak nak wat..
twitter tu pun xactv..
nk gune pun,agak xreti..
hahaha

julicavero said...

sekalian numpang promo aja hehe...tp diriku akan berusaha follow dirimu..
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/jul_iting00
and My Digg: http://digg.com/julicavero
hehee..thx

Zezebel said...

Ismail N

Wow..you sure know a lot better than me huhu

Zezebel said...

FyZa

No problem my dear :D

Zezebel said...

donny

Sy pun baru mo try2 kunun ni..hehe

Zezebel said...

gadisBunga

hehe..yup, feel like not enuff time right?

Zezebel said...

suri

kurang sihat napa?
dah jumpa doktor?

Zezebel said...

cemomoi

haha..saya setuju tu. lebih banyak rasa tak larat kan?

Zezebel said...

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau

thanks... hehe (^.^)

Zezebel said...

cybernetic88

facebook dh add kan? hehe

Zezebel said...

lionteen

haha...saya faham perasaan tu hehe

Zezebel said...

julicavero

sila2 tumpang promo..hehe

maiyah said...

nnti nak gi terjah digg nih.. xde akaun lg.. kalo orait nnti bleh bukak akaun..

mancai said...

i follow...

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

sorry i can't be bothered by this =) so no digg account for me.

Zezebel said...

maiyah

tak salah try kan? hehe

Zezebel said...

mancai

thanks.
i'll follow u back in return..hehe

Zezebel said...

HiPnCooLMoMMa

it's ok :D.

Kulanz Salleh said...

rasanya digg akupun belum register lagi.. tak ingat..
tapi kalau twitter tu dah followed...

Zezebel said...

Kulanz Salleh

Jom try digg pla...hehe

Jamie said...

I followed you on Twitter, but Digg is down for now. My username on there is comatised

Zezebel said...

Jamie


Thanks :D

I'll follow u back.

Sir Marcello said...

always heard about digg..but tak pernah register...huhuhu...

Zezebel said...

Sir Marcello : Try la register, tengok ok ke tak..hehe

Shiro said...

Hey, I have a digg account as well. wanna be mutual friend with me over there and some other social sites. I just follow you there. Wish to be mutual friend with you and everyone

This is my http://digg.com/stars2007 link

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...