Saturday, September 11, 2010

How I became Muslim

I think everyone are still in Hari Raya mood. Happy Aidilfitri celebration to everyone. Just make sure you don't eat too much foods during Syawal or your fasting during Ramadhan will be wasted. You will gain weight again after loosing so much weight during Ramadhan. Its not easy to loose weight but you can easily gain a kilo of weight in a day. Some of you asking me about how I became a Muslim in my earlier posts. Today, I will share with everyone how I start feel in love with Islam. This is just my own story not a missionairy story. Some people in Malaysia will be sensitive with this kind of story. I hope I don't hurt anyone feelings.

I start knew about Islam when I am still a little girl. I read a lots of books about Islam and I love to read about Islam Prophet. I know what religion I want to choose back then. But to get Hidayah ( guide), I have to wait 28 years.., Ooopps.... Now u know my age. Hahahaha.... 

I wish to get married at the age of 28 years old but the relationship that I had were really bad, he is a Muslim. During that critical time in my relationship, I convert to Islam with the help of my brother who work in JAKIM (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam@Islamic Development Department). The process is a  little bit easy for me, I only need to came to their office and says the kalimah Syahadah. After that, I go to native leaders office for an oath and change to Muslim name.  My family also don't prevent me to be a Muslim since they already knew about my love with Islam. My parents give blessing to convert to Muslim as long as I will be a good person in life. 

In my heart, I already strengthen my determination, I don't want to have anyone when I convert. A month after that, I break with my ex boyfriend. I don't realize it but I knew that I learn more about Islam after that. Prayer (Sembahyang) is the only way for me to heal my broken heart during that time. time will heal our broken heart but when you add them with prayer, you will be heal a thousands times faster.

Thats how I convert to Muslim. Nobody force me but it came naturally. With a story behind it. Hehehehe....


Chayo-chayo....

7 comments:

cemomoi said...

slamat menjadi saudara kami... islam anda lebih baik dari kami yang mewarisinya berbanding anda dipilih oleh Allah untuk menerima hidayah-Nya

Sumandak Kinabalu said...

I don't care what kind of religion you embrace as long as you are happy and believe in yourself...
Even if you worship rock, I still love you and nothing can change that fact ^ ^

Mama Murai said...

Assalaamu'alaikum my dearest friends, i'm really suprised to heard tat u're muslimah rite now! since when? but actually it is good for you... selamat hari raya, may Allah bless you :)

donny said...

Serba pink dihari raya owh..hhe

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i was curious too how you became one but never got to ask really

zidlan said...

may ALLAH S.W.T bless u miss Ain Syuhada.

Fuziani JSR said...

Tahniah... i also convert to Muslim...

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...