Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hidup seorang Blogger not easy

Hidup seorang Blogger (Life as a blogger) is not easy. Especially if you are having a busy week like celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I do have some spare times but I cannot reply to comment or write my blog content since I am really exhausted and tired with all the cooking and entertaining friends and family. Luckily, I still can write my article and haven't failed to post at least once a day. But I cannot do my blog walking, back link work, commenting back my commentator, reading SEO (Search Engine Optimization) article and other blog works. I am busy from 7am until 5pm everyday for Hari Raya. Its like working but you don't get paid. Hehehehe....
I want to say sorry for all my blog friends for not commenting back in your blog. I done some of it yesterday and will try to finish them at least by tomorrow. I still need to comment back at least 100 comments. Thanks for all your comment even when I am not around. Most of my post for Hari Raya Aidilfitri are auto publish post. I write about them a week early. I don't like auto publish since I cannot express what I feel on that day or I feel that the words in my posts are outdated. I just like fresh post; write it and publish it instantly. Visitors had been dropped tremendously. Some day I only get 50 visitors a day. Luckily, I do have traffic coming from search engine now or I might be seeing no blog visitor for at least a day. To me, a blog without a traffic coming is like a road without any cars, quiet and scary. Currently, at least 20 visitors a day coming from search engine. Most of it coming from Google. Amazingly, my blog visitor statistic coming to normal every Wednesday. Thanks guys.

As always, I still taking my phone everywhere I go and my hand will not stop taking pictures. The only time I am not taking pictures is when I am cooking. I know, it will be a waste not to take pictures of my cooking and share my delicious food recipes in here but I still cannot live as a blogger (Hidup sebagai seorang Blogger) sometimes. I forgot that I need to bring my camera in the kitchen since I am a blogger now. Hehehehe.... People still asked me the same question every time I am taking pictures and I am still giving the same answer;  this pictures are for my blog. Most of the time, people will not complaint I am taking their pictures. For me, a blog post without any pictures is like a sky without any cloud.

I will be start working tomorrow and my blog work will be back to normal, hopefully. I still need to do a lots of backlink to achieve my target for Google Page Rank 3.

Chayo-chayo....

23 comments:

lina said...

All the best in your quest as a blogger Zezebel.
Ganbarozou! :)

Jamie said...

And all this time I thought you just didn't like me anymore! :)

Blogging and commenting should be without obligation. Keep that in mind and your content will be better than you ever thought it could be.

Zezebel said...

Thank you Lina.
Arigato gozaimas. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

Jamie.
This is what this post all about, i don't want all my blog friends feel that I forgot about them. I just don't have much time for blogging.

Thanks for the tips. Will try to keep that in mind.

eelobor said...

biasa lah tuh, time raya semua sibuk. sya lak suka baca semua blog kekawan, x kisah pasal isu apa pun....layanzzz

Zezebel said...

eelobor
Seronok kan baca blog orang lain. macam-macam cerita ada, hehehe

lionteen said...

masing2 bz..xpe..
sy fhm..
hehe

Zezebel said...

lionteen
Kawan-kawan yang sama sambut raya memang faham tapi yang tak sambut raya tu memang takkan faham...huhu

Zikr the Jalanan Sepi Perantau said...

yes... all the blogger still celebrating hari raya... hehe...

Zezebel said...

Sioknya raya kan zikr?

suri said...

salam raya sahabat..
ramai gak yang joint HSB tu yer huhu.. walaupn byk cbaran tapi kbaikannnaya pada trafik blh tahan juga heee

unifile said...

howdy.. bahasa inggris

Zezebel said...

Salam raya suri....
yup. Banyak juga yang join. I just join for fun. Hehehehe....

Zezebel said...

howdy unifile.

khairolghani said...

it's normal time raya..trafik blog memang akan jatuh menjunam..dah nama pun hari raya,memang kena beraya..nanti orang kata apa pulak kalau kita duk mengadap laptop je..

Zezebel said...

khairolghani.
I guess that most probably the main reason for everyone including me.., hehehehe....
Just don't want others who not celebrate it feel offended.

nak makan pun ikut mana yang sempat jer time raya. Hehehehe....

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i haven't been bloghopping for 3 days too, too busy doing paid articles, plus i needed to do some artwork for a birthday album.

just like you at least i'm back now, hopefully

Zezebel said...

Girlie.
Thanks for your understanding. Wish everyone will be back as normal. Hehehehe....

Kulanz Salleh said...

Good luck.. blog ni mmg ada harapan dapat PR3..

Zezebel said...

Thanks Kulanz.

Dempsey Sanders said...

Hi Zee, never feel obligated to comment back, its always nice to read comments on your work, but it is time consuming, and most of your followers read your work because they like it, not because they want a comment back in return. Its hard to juggle life with keeping up with a busy blog, but remember, this is your blog, and you can come back to it anytime you want, and your avid readers will still be here. Hugs xx

Zezebel said...

Hi Dempsey.
Thanks for the advice. Will try to keep that in mind.

Liling said...

hehe.thanxx sebab lawat blog saya.me folow u back! =) yah1 bukan snang hidup seorg blogger neh.hehe =)

Post a Comment

Please don't spam my comment with your blog link. TQ.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...